Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MRxNiceGuy's FREE QWISO hash oil tutorial

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrxNiceGuy, May 12, 2012.

1. Nice man! glad it worked out nicely for you! Nothing better then free concentrates right!? :hello:

Also,
    For the most part it does look black. When i made mine with my bho tray, grinder and vape it looked like a blackish darker oil (when the oil was really really thin it reminded me of the texture and color of bho on my razor :D)( Got me high as balls lol) so sounds to me like you guys succeeded :hello:!

2. Just wanted to add to all you slow people out there...... NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER PLACE YOUR SOLUTION ANYWHERE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME. NO CIGS, NO STOVE OR ANYTHING! OR YOU WILL LIGHT YOUR HOUSE ON FIRE! AND YOU AS WELL!

THIS IS A VIDEO OF WHAT YOU SHOULD NEVER DO

THANKS TO A FELLOW GC MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS VIDEO I CAN SHOW YOU A GROUP OF RETARDS THAT PUT THEIR SOLUTION ON THE STOVE AND SET THEIR HOUSE ON FIRE(THEY WERE USING BUD INSTEAD OF THE TUTORIAL SO THEIR SOLUTION LOOKS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT)

Biggest hash oil fail - YouTube

3. Great tutorial man, I'll definitely be doing this when I have collected enough. As for the video, Jesus fucking Christ, I hate that whole talking ghetto bullshit. Fucking retards. lol.

4. Lol i know right! they were trying to talk like that prob thinking they sound all cool :confused: :rolleyes: FUCKING MORONS!

:smoke:

and thanks man def give it a shot its so worth it, if you can get your buddies grinders as well the more grinders you have the more you will collect :D

5. So... The kief you said to put to the side, do you dump that in the alcohol solution too?

6. [quote name='"Tetrahydrocanni"']So... The kief you said to put to the side, do you dump that in the alcohol solution too?[/quote]

No, you don't.

7. [quote name='"Batmanchu"']

No, you don't.[/quote]

Wait so if I do put the kief in there will it be bad or good?

8. [quote name='"Tetrahydrocanni"']

Wait so if I do put the kief in there will it be bad or good?[/quote]

Just don't put it in there.

9. [quote name='"Batmanchu"']

Just don't put it in there.[/quote]

K haha I just figured that since what you Are collecting in the alcohol is probably kief stuck to the grinder, so dumping all your kief in there seemed logical.

10. No dont do this.

11. Theoretically it would make the QWISO solution more potent, however this is point less. You already have the kief collected so take a bowl pack, add on some qwiso, add more bud , then put a nice layer of kief on top you will be feelin NICE :D:hello::smoke:

12. [quote name='"MrxNiceGuy"']

Theoretically it would make the QWISO solution more potent, however this is point less. You already have the kief collected so take a bowl pack, add on some qwiso, add more bud , then put a nice layer of kief on top you will be feelin NICE :D:hello::smoke:[/quote]

Oh alright thanks. I think was misinformed that the qwiso is more potent than the kief.

13. Once again theoretically it would make it stronger but the goal is to make it with stuff you cannot salvage and turn that un-salvageable into potent smokeables :D:smoke:

I mean if you dont mind using your Kief it sure will make the qwiso alot more potent give it a shot and post back :hello: :smoke:

14. #54 Tetrahydrocanni, Jun 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2012
    [quote name='"MrxNiceGuy"']

Once again theoretically it would make it stronger but the goal is to make it with stuff you cannot salvage and turn that un-salvageable into potent smokeables :D:smoke:

I mean if you dont mind using your Kief it sure will make the qwiso alot more potent give it a shot and post back :hello: :smoke:[/quote]

Well I didnt use the kief, but I did do this and I don't know if it came out how it was supposed to lol.

image-2916517968.jpg

Okay, really bad quality, but it looked like a green hairball. I thought it was supposed to be like an oil. Any comments?

15. Depending on what you used it should come out oily/keefy. If you look at my picture it looks like oil with sprinkles of kief on it. Im assuming you had larger plant matter stuck somewhere in the process that made your product come out more kiefy looking.

You did do something right because it wanted to ball up which means, odds are, you have alot of plant matter surrounding the ball of oil you made.

Cant really tell for sure as the pic is a little blurry but how does it smoke?

16. [quote name='"MrxNiceGuy"']

Depending on what you used it should come out oily/keefy. If you look at my picture it looks like oil with sprinkles of kief on it. Im assuming you had larger plant matter stuck somewhere in the process that made your product come out more kiefy looking.

You did do something right because it wanted to ball up which means, odds are, you have alot of plant matter surrounding the ball of oil you made.

Cant really tell for sure as the pic is a little blurry but how does it smoke?[/quote]

I don't think I even smoked it right haha. My buddy just took it all and threw it in a joint and we smoked that. I was already really high though, so I don't remember smoking it.

Better luck next time though haha.

17. hahaha. Yeah man lol. Joint is a no no. This stuff should be smoked in a bowl or bong

But yes better luck next time and maybe try adding your kief to see how much of a potency increase their is

18. Bump thanks for the tut. I've seen another tutorial where the guy lets his air dry by a fan overnight. Apparently when you evap over boiling water it lowers potency, can anyone confirm or deny this?

It would be interesting to try both methods, smoke one the first day. Then smoke the 2nd product the second day and compare the highs.

19. Lol uh why is my picture here? That is wand hash from my Silver Surfer. I don't put my wand anywhere near alcohol, I heat it with a torch and scrape the oils out. :confused:

All this is, is cleaning pieces to scavenge with. It's common sense to most folk, but I guess there's apprentices who haven't thought of this yet, but this isn't exactly real 'QWISO'.

Just to clear the air.

20. Very good point rasta. That photo was used just to show an oil like substance. The last photo is qwiso. I have had a black texture like qwiso from one of my first free runs from my vape being so dirty. It looked quiet similar to this so i wanted to put it up their just as an idea. Sorry for not clarifying I can see how the apprentices could become confused