Bud smell

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Rog9, May 12, 2012.

1. Why my dry buds smell like hay? How can I get the smell back? It's sour D. Any answers please. Need the help. I tried a few orange peels, but I don't know if it's gonna help.

2. Because it was probably packed in hay when it was shipped.

Could be a varity of other things but most likely it.

And the reason you dont smell that sour d smell is because it probably isnt actually sour d.

3. It's sour D, but I have has this problem with a few strains. Some strains I dry and cure very well , and some I do something wrong and don't know what it is. It's hit or miss for me.

4. I'd probably read up some more in the Harvesting and Processing forum,

What was the exact process (the more details you provide, the better) you used to dry and/or cure your harvest?

5. [quote name='"DriftingApart"']I'd probably read up some more in the Harvesting and Processing forum,

What was the exact process (the more details you provide, the better) you used to dry and/or cure your harvest?[/quote]

I hung them for about seven days then I put the buds in jars. First it smelled amazing and then I put an ounce in a baggy and 2 days later it smelled like hay or something, and not I don't know how to get the correct smell back.

6. well in order to reach max. smell and tastiness you should let them cure for a month or so burping them once every couple days.