The Streetwear Thread

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Good Bacteria, May 12, 2012.

1. I think street fashion is opely in the public place where amateur people easily to attend the show & there are no concept of light & any other articial glow to soaring the performace of clothe that is not in real.runway dubai

2. Check my sig for a combination of streetwear and stoner culture. Spring Line on sale now!

3. here in cali everyone is rocking streetwear its blowing up big time since diamond supply co got big.

[​IMG]

4. There is this really cool company called Karmaloop who sell rad streetwear!! for guys and girls. 
    Go check it out. 
    I was shopping on their website for ages!!

5. I have mostly LRG and some pieces from Entree & DOPE... My favorite brand to wear is Nautica though. I like the more simple type clothing simple with noticeable style. And I'm actually starting my own brand.

I have a Jugrnaut crewneck, it's a good fit.

6. i started up a brand with my homie called Bleed The Streets.
    I've always wanted to start up a street wear brand. 
    Hopefully you guys can fuck with it.
    http://bleedthestreets.bigcartel.com

7. I wear brands like Rocksmith, 10 Deep and Kanati Co. 

Attached Files:

8. Ferragamo Parigi loafers. I have them in blue suede- super legit.

My favorite street wear brand is OriginalFake- too bad it closed up shop and cost a mint.

9. Timbs, I wanna see more Timbs.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439889804.011899.jpg

10. Anyone bought any shit from El Señor before? I'm in the UK but seriously wanting to buy one of the parking block pendants.

11. I'm rocking my tims they're work ones so they're trashed. Got a brand new pair same design at home.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441198493.648701.jpg

12. #35 Sunny Jim, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
    I don't know what "streetwear" is, but I'm rocking a blue Carhartt beanie, blue Champion sweatshirt, black Wranglers, and workboots.

I do wear a Kangol cap occasionally, which I guess could be considered streetwear. I'm trendy too.

13. I’m just curious if anyone knows f a store better than Vicemode. I have looked around but can’t find any better. It’s insane how my friend recommended me this store and every since I have been wearing their stuff to all my concerts and shows.

• Like Like x 1
  14. cruisefashion.com is a good one. harrods.com too, then its all just down to specific brand sites for me.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I totally agree. They are all good brands . Vicemode is a good brand especially if you are looking for something to wear during warm and cold weather.

• Like Like x 1