Where to put water?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MrV01, May 11, 2012.

1. If 70% and Salt can work for me 90% Should for you. Give it some time and let it do its thing shake thoroughly as well and repeat as needed.

2. [quote name='jordanflight420']How can I clean my bong? Not wasting money on agent orange cause that's the shit they sprayed over nam to make all the leaves fall off the trees and the reason my grandfathers foots fucked up. Think its the same shit.

wow.....ya agent orange that you use in your bong is totally the same chemical weapon used in nam....:rolleyes:

3. I hope your kidding. Simple green. Look it up, should find plenty of threads here.

I've seen a few bubblers with that spiral perc. Its decent has a good amount of initial drag tho. The thing above the spiral is a splash guard. I have seen people use it as a perc but thats not what it is.

4. I've heard of simple green but they say its just iso?

5. You gotta be kidding me, right?

6. No its not, its literally green.

Grunge off may work a little better but it is like 5x as expensive as simple green

7. smokin the reefer

8. [quote name='"smokintoke"']
    smokin the reefer[/quote]

Makes me proud to live in vermont cause that's what its about even tho I heard it was shot in newyork?

9. Thanks for the responses to the original question. I bought a Grace Glass bong with slits in the downstem and the double spiral perc. I bought because it looked so cool, black and clear, with horizontal black stripes on the clear tube and a black double spiral. It was an impulse buy. The first time I smoked witlh it, adding some ice too, it was the smoothest toke I'd ever taken. The next time I tried to use it, it pulled so hard I could barely get any smoke. So I came to you nice people to figure out HTF to use my cool-looking new bong as something more than a conversation piece!

I bought a very cool looking extra bowl by Blackleaf: clear, in three tiers, with the upper rim being black. The perfect complement to my new bong. Problem is it fits a little loose (I don't know if that's on Blackleaf or Grace). After I'd used it for literally like two hits, I noticed that the small Blackleaf lettering on the bowl was starting to slide around a bit, the "B" in particular. So maybe that's trivial, but it did make me wonder about Blackleaf quality. Grace is the sweetspot for me right now. I think Blaze probably puts out higher quality pieces, but they're mostly out of my current glass budget.

10. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Yep. You spent over $100 to watch smoke go through a spiral tube. You only need water in the bottom.

12. Photosynthesis.

13. Try 99% and coarse Kosher Salt, let it sit, and shake the shit out outta it.

If you let your bong get too filthy, the harder it is to get clean, hence the need to repeat the steps a few times at least, dump, then add fresh ISO & salt again, keep working it til it's clean.

Clean it every few days if you use it heavily, or you will have to go through the same procedure.

Besides, it is so much more enjoyable ripping a sparkling clean bong with fresh cold water.
    :bongin:

14. Fuck im dying here.

15. Are you a fucken moron? If you look closely the spiral has absolutely no diffusion what so ever. It only has a single hole at the end of the spiral which doesn't count as a perc. Basically the smoke travels up that middle stem then down the spiral and the smoke pops out from a SINGLE HOLE. OP you can either put water in that spiral chamber or leave it dry, either way it won't change much in terms of diffusion. Seriously Burnnotice, be clear with your observation before you call someone an idiot you fucken moron.

16. This thread in 2 years old. Hope he's figured out where the water goes by now. Or perhaps he's blown himself up with napalm trying to clean it.

Sent from my WiSPR2

17. <sup>Add just enough water to cover the bottom of the down stem. Too much water and you'll have too much drag. Too much drag and you'll have a bummer of a smoke session. </sup>

18. water should go about half way up the stem