Uuuhhh...I just smoked an ant. :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Heinous Anus, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Long live Leroy!

2. awesome, poor little guy
    i like ants, just not the big ones ;0

3. This is old school, whens the aniversary of his passing?

4. Dude... I would feel weird fuckin something thats like 50 times my size. Weird thing though is that I got the visual, ew.

5. damn this thread is still going?
    oh well
    leroy's eulogy reads as followed:
    "He was a good ant, crazy, fearless, reckless. We always said he would never be able to carry half of a pop-tart but he surprised us all in that way. even though he spent most of his free time getting "Cricket Pussy" and smoking hookahs with caterpillars in the desert, he went down in an emmaculate way. I leave you with a final quote from Leroy "Live Fast, Die Strong, Smoke Giant Bowls"
    Viva La Leroy, may he RIP in Peace

6. I thought we had ants out in New Mexico...Man, New England beats them by a mile. Sooooo many ants out here.

7. O shit your in new england, where abouts?

8. omg, that made me laugh so hard... i just smoked a bowl of train wreck and im gone....btw, walls of text are very trippy imo

o yeah , +rep, i think its goin in my sig, if i can figuire out how to do that while b;azed

9. I know someone who smoked his pet tarantula's leg.. and a bumblebee.

He's a bit of a weirdo.

10. Sure, just tell his parents you were getting stoned. They'll understand.

11. You know on southpark when cartman drinks kennys soul and then kenny was stuck inside of him

think about it

ha

12. April in Mass.

...the black ants are starting to come out in their thousands. Just killed 3 in my room.

...had to revive this thread. :)

13. Leroy had to have been trippin balls inhalin that much smoke for a lil guy his size...goin out in a blaze of goodness!

14. Leroy, He was small, He was bold, He was smoked.

15. Hahahahahahahahaha this is the funniest fuckin thread I've ever come across :D

16. there are so many things in this thread i wanna put in my sig but i cant choose between em!!

17. Lol That Movie Is So Weird o_O

18. Leeeeeeeeeeerooooooooooooyyyyy Jeeeeeenkiiiinnnnssssssss

19. friend asking the guy working at the gas stations.."how much is it for the two for one dollar blunt wraps?"

20. yeh man thats funny shit. got me crackin up. poor guy not a bad death tho