Uuuhhh...I just smoked an ant. :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Heinous Anus, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Touche.

2. Heinous, I fucking love you. :laughing:

It's been a year, have you grown antennae or anything? Can you shoot eye lasers? Well, ants cant shoot eye lasers. But it would still rock balls if you could.

3. I have smoked an ant before on accident because I had ants crawling through my window sill and I set my pezo there and I went back to take a hit and seen him burning. I blow the smoke out and it gave an unusual pine taste. I scraped him off and took a fat hit that made me cough.:smoke:

4. Those aren't ants, they're sacrificial warriors.:eek:

5. Sig'd

6. I think I've smoked an ant before.. I know for sure I've smoked dirt and grass from someone's lawn lol had to drop bud because pigs came by..after they left I picked up what was left and smoked it..dirt,grass, and all

7. I'm 'borrowing' this for my sig. :D

Nothing like jumping on the bandwagon eh?

8. Bandwagons are always good!

9. LMFAOOO yoo man ur fukin hilarious i love ur story

10. Dude, I swear (ask any of my stoner buddy's), we're always dedicating bowls to Leroy.

Since I smoked his soul, he's still apart of me. But, damn, his soul was tangy... Good flavor.

11. dude this story is freaking funny

12. For all those repped me, R.I.P Leroy indeed. I wish he was still with me today. Suich a cool, Ant.

13. 2morrow my joint is dedicated to that little man who sufered a tragic but weird ass way to die , my next joint goes MR. Leroy

14. Hey, he's still my hero in life.

I want to die like that. Going out to a huge, smokin' nug of dankness. Just inhaling the massive amount of THC, 'til you can't even feel yourself letting go of life.

Now, that's a Man's death.

Rock on, Leroy! So sorry I smoked your soul.

15. Dude, Mass. gets some fuckin' big ass black ants. I just had 3 climbing down my wall, all in a little row.

Brought back the memories of Leroy.

R.I.P. buddy! :)

16. Thats how u know a stoner...He obviously got an ant problem, but does he care, hell naw. Smoke on my friend smoke on.

Long live Leroy the ant

17. haha thats such a good way to die for anyone. Thats how I want to go.. in a light bowl wearing a funny hat. I bet he inhaled some smoke and tripped balls before he died.

ps: you smoked his soul. I rofl'd when you said that