Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

harvesting without killing the plant

• Please log in to reply

boxeaterbobby

boxeaterbobby

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
i planted a few plants outside and i guess i did it way too early and the started flowering. from what i understand they will go back to veg on their own but the buds look close to done. is it possible to harvest the buds without killing the plant so it can go the rest of the season. if it is possible any help on how to go about it would be greatly appreciated

Anonymous303

Anonymous303

Sativa Elitist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 482 posts
I remember reading about it so I'm pretty sure it can be done, probably just leave as much of the leaf and vegetation as you can.

Kali King

Kali King

• Registered Upgraded
  • 267 posts
Yes it can be done. I Light dept a kandy kush in a 10 gallon, and i harvested it down to the bone. there was veg on the bottom with no buds so i left it. Unintentionally a few weeks later it started veging out again. I ended up planting it in 300 gallons with a a clone last year. It regrew and i got a couple ounces on it, the plant waas extremely flimsy and lots broke in any wind. The clone out grew it 20 fold.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users