The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Passing saliva swab test within 1-2 hours?

• by crashxdjp
  • May 09 2012 10:14 PM
  • 20 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • crashxdjp
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:14 PM

Hey everyone,

I have a job that may require a saliva test on any given day if I get into an accident. I am prepared for the urine test (I keep fake urine that I know works and a heating pad).

However, the saliva test has me worried. I smoke everyday and if I get into an accident within an hour or two I am required to do a saliva test.

I hear everyone talking about brushing teeth, stop smoking for some days, etc. But obviously none of those options are available to me.

I can keep some mints on me at all times, make sure to get the least amount of saliva for the test and also have a known swab passing liquid I can drink before the test. But I have no idea what stuff actually works that I should spend money on.

Thanks for your help guys.

-Crash
Replies (20)

• Where's The Weed?!

• GSN1PA360
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 630 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:20 PM

If you don't mind me asking, What is your occupation and do accidents occur often?

• PipPip
  • crashxdjp
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:39 PM

If you don't mind me asking, What is your occupation and do accidents occur often?

Cannot give occupation. But I drive a company vehicle 5 days a week for around 2 hours each day. accidents occur often? totally random, I personally have never been in an accident and I have driven for over 10 years.

• ThEHeRbSmOkEr
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 719 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:41 PM

Why cant you give occupation. Is it classified lol.

• K-Krew Representing

• PipPipPip
  • Joe For Judge
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:08 PM

I don't know about 1-2 hours before, but I had a friend pass his saliva test within 8 hours of smoking. I do not know if there are different "strength" tests, but as long as you are eating/drinking/everyday things after you smoke you should be fine a few hours before. I'm not sure though.

• PipPip
  • crashxdjp
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:03 AM

I don't know about 1-2 hours before, but I had a friend pass his saliva test within 8 hours of smoking. I do not know if there are different "strength" tests, but as long as you are eating/drinking/everyday things after you smoke you should be fine a few hours before. I'm not sure though.

honestly the earliest I potentially could be tested is 7 hours after smoking and the latest I would be 15 hours.

So after smoking I have a 7-15 hour time frame of potentially being tested.

Edited by crashxdjp, 10 May 2012 - 12:05 AM.

• K-Krew Representing

• PipPipPip
  • Joe For Judge
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:27 AM

honestly the earliest I potentially could be tested is 7 hours after smoking and the latest I would be 15 hours.

So after smoking I have a 7-15 hour time frame of potentially being tested.

Then you should be fine, not that you should worry about getting in an accident :smoke:

• PipPip
  • crashxdjp
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:14 AM

Then you should be fine, not that you should worry about getting in an accident :smoke:

good to know. but can you explain it to me more please?

• PipPip
  • crashxdjp
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:18 AM

can anyone explain this to me please how I am able to pass a swab test 7-15 hours after I smoke?

• dom12
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,515 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:48 AM

The THC is all gone?

• PipPip
  • crashxdjp
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:26 AM

The THC is all gone?

I have no idea. wish someone would elaborate.

• Against The Wall Smoker

• bluntisblunt
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 991 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:30 AM

mouth swabs are normally inaccurate, so just chill out unless you find a way that will work for sure.

• Piece on Earth

• Aracratz
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 553 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:32 AM

Eat the swab

• Elechronic
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:38 AM

Of course they'll test you if you're involved in an accident while on the job, but does that also apply to you driving your own vehicle while off the clock?

• del sexo femenino

• zoomme
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,531 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:40 AM

Cannot give occupation. But I drive a company vehicle 5 days a week for around 2 hours each day. accidents occur often? totally random, I personally have never been in an accident and I have driven for over 10 years.

School Bus driver. Bam!

• PipPip
  • crashxdjp
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:04 PM

So I have nothing to worry about? Whats the point of the swab then? To see if you used drugs during work?

• Pip
  • Green4U
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:29 PM

Hey Guy. I know were your coming from on the random testing while on the clock. All it takes is some jerk to cause a wreck or a small finder bender and you get popped with a test. There are products out there to help. Ive had kind of the same thing happen to me. Go to this link. Pass Saliva Drug Test - Saliva Swab Drug Testing They offer a saliva cleanse that works in like 5 minutes. The great thing is that it works so fast you can use it before the cops get there. I personally have use this twice over the last few years. Im with you man smoke all the time. Its best to play it safe now days. Peace.

• Guest_DrTummnus_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:36 PM

Your choices

1)stop smoking
2)get a new job

as much as i hate being an ass hole if you smoke everyday your chances of passing are 0

• Pip
  • Macb21
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:16 PM

I'm kind of worried myself. I didn't smoke for 6 full days and had a swab test popped on me. I brush twice a day but ran out of mouth wash two weeks ago. It was a test with a little blue dot on the end and they sent it to the lab. Am I fucked.

• Soaked

• Hash Baked
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 119 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:56 AM

The only way out now is too.... well........ crash... Accident is an accident, if they can't swab you because your face is fcked up, you win, nah mean?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved