Drying and curing OUTDOORS?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Turkatron, May 8, 2012.

1. [quote name='"munchymeiser900"']hey i actually just thought of a way to dry inside with no smell use a carbon filter[/quote]

I, sir, do not have $400..

• Like Like x 1
  2. i probably can't afford it dude. and yes, drug tests. i'm not gonna cheat them, i'm just gonna wait it out. being sober for a while and taking a break actually feels pretty good

3. lol that's what i'm saying

4. you can get one for 100$ or you can make on youself

5. Make it yourself? sounds interesting.. still not sure if i would have the necessary materials though. however, a link would be nice. or i could get off my lazy ass and search it myself

6. [quote name='"munchymeiser900"']you can get one for 100$ or you can make on youself[/quote]

Elaborate, maybe I can make my own.. o_O

7. there are alot of threads on here search for them

8. Oh no for this season I'm definitely going with the box idea as well

9. Like i said earlier, maybe i'll climb a tree and nail it up real high to get better air flow?

10. Do that with the box, BUT NOT TOO HIGH. Helicopters exist my friend, helicopters exist.. So do jail cells..

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. True but how will a heli spot a little cardboard box?

12. The box has to at least be 1.5x1.5 to fit your main colas, cause they gonna be hanging, I'm sure it'll be fine just a bit of growers paranoia. :p

13. [quote name='"Turkatron"']I've already got the jars man. planning on burping once a day for 10 minutes each time, maybe for a month or two just to see how potent it will be compared to the bud i got the seeds from. should be a lot better! so, knowing that my bud is still going to smell like god's asshole, i guess i should just do it outside. the problem is that the nearest spot outdoors is like a 20 minute run, and i will have to go back there EVERY day.. what to do what to do[/quote]

I dont know about u but not many people want to go nose deep in a asswhole
    No matter whos it is. We call it gods Vagina man. Evey one want to be nose deep In that.

14. hahahah God's Vagina... classic

15. Get a garbage bag to hide them and make them hot and just hang them upside down from a string or something.

16. haha this is true :smoke:

17. wouldn't that cause mold?

18. [quote name='"Turkatron"']

wouldn't that cause mold?[/quote]

Yes it will. I seen Jorge Cervantes in one of his books he will wrap them in newspaper with little wholes in it so they are in as much dark as possiable but still getting air flow.

• Like Like x 1