eGo-T (trippy stick) help!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Taylor4791, May 7, 2012.

1. I gave up. I found out that a quarter oz of good buds will only yield about 1 gram. And that's if ur lucky and the buds are super dank. So I said forget it. And I got the pen from a friend who had a connect at a dispensary but he doesn't wanna risk sending the carts. Good luck though an let me know wut u find out!

2. [quote name='"Taylor4791"']I gave up. I found out that a quarter oz of good buds will only yield about 1 gram. And that's if ur lucky and the buds are super dank. So I said forget it. And I got the pen from a friend who had a connect at a dispensary but he doesn't wanna risk sending the carts. Good luck though an let me know wut u find out![/quote]

You should have gotten the atomizer one (I think that's the name. Atom something). It comes so you put actual bud in it and you can buy a adding to smoke the oils :)

3. The www.thcstick.com does bud, oil, wax, and tincture gylcerin. Its like $50, then there's a sexy version with two pens and all the trimmings for more.

4. You get more then a gram from a 1/4??