LilJ's 1500w Multi Strain Perpetual Honey Hole

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by LilJ86, May 7, 2012.

1. The perfect combo man! Sounds like a great start to the day. I was shocked to see the sun out today. Any plans on getting a dehumidifier?

2. well see, that giant fan usually makes short work of the RH in there

3. That's what I was thinking. That thing is a monster.
    Ps Jeff, you've got me looking at rigs now of course. I've got dabbin fever.

4. I had humidity issues this winter. As high as 80%. I found as long as I kept a lot of air flow going in the room they did ok.

5. Haha! your hooked! :devious::smoke:

Im hopin that will be the case here. Have a big ass shop fan blowin around

6. Tilling, rakin and plantin veggies! Whats everyone else doin today?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nice! I've always wanted my own garden. I'm packing my life up and heading to Alabama tomorrow to start moving into the new place. Getting nice and toasty off some sour d of course.

8. [quote name='"LilJ86"']Tilling, rakin and plantin veggies! Whats everyone else doin today?[/quote]

Well, one of the girls that works for the company, who's father is a big wig here and she thinks that makes her special, decided to park in our no parking zone, which has two signs that say no parking between the stripes, again. Normally not a big deal most places, but this blocks us from exiting our shop, and pulling onto our alignment rack. So, I grabbed one of those big ass plastic wrap rolls, and wrapped the shit out of her nice little Benz! And yet, the dumb bitch still don't move it! Does she think I won't do it again? Or I may just call our towing service, and have that thing drug down the street! Is it 5 yet??

9. Hang in there brother! People with entitlement issues are just all around fucked!

10. [quote name='"Jbudz23"']

Well, one of the girls that works for the company, who's father is a big wig here and she thinks that makes her special, decided to park in our no parking zone, which has two signs that say no parking between the stripes, again. Normally not a big deal most places, but this blocks us from exiting our shop, and pulling onto our alignment rack. So, I grabbed one of those big ass plastic wrap rolls, and wrapped the shit out of her nice little Benz! And yet, the dumb bitch still don't move it! Does she think I won't do it again? Or I may just call our towing service, and have that thing drug down the street! Is it 5 yet??[/quote]

Dude...spray lithium grease on her windows...been there done that

11. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlZJsPQpU4I&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

12. Subbed!!

And i got a question for u already....lol

U said u werent happy with humidity getting up to 75% or more, is there a cutoff that u wouldnt want to see the rh go over in the flower room? I ask this because my room sits at about 60-65 usually and im not sure if that is too high or if i can get away with that

13. [quote name='"bcbudzz"']Subbed!!

And i got a question for u already....lol

U said u werent happy with humidity getting up to 75% or more, is there a cutoff that u wouldnt want to see the rh go over in the flower room? I ask this because my room sits at about 60-65 usually and im not sure if that is too high or if i can get away with that[/quote]

For flower it's a tad high. I'd say 30-40%. But then their is my grow which hasn't seen lower than 70's, for a while in the upper 80-90% range, and I haven't had any mold or anything. Just a slight herm from the swing.

14. whew! Thanks Jbudz! What he said bro! High humidity in veg is good, humidity in flower bad! lol Was hella baked lastnight! so much so i forgot to take my flexirols and now im up at 5! lmao

15. Mornin'. Which dual arc are you using? I'm running 8x 1000w and 2x 600w PowerTrip dual arcs this run and I'm on the fence about replacing with duals again or going back to straight his.

16. i have a single 1k hortilux dual arc. turns my ik into 1 600HPS and 400MH. Im diggin it so far! would definitely be a little prices to replace all those bulbs! lol

17. I can get the bulbs for cost +10% but thats about the same as straight HPS bulbs. I'm just not keen on how one is way more blue and a few are way warm and the rest are more of a balance. No consistency from bulb to bulb as for the 600/400 claims in my experience.

18. as im only running a single, i would have no idea about the inconsistencies. Thanks for the heads up, time for a little more research.. Kind shitty, i assumed eye hortilux being reputable and at the price the bulbs are, we all expect consistencies.

19. Many of the bulbs, regardless of name, are made in the same place. I think they have to be within certain parameters of 600/400, but not necessarily be exact. In short, I don't see any difference in yield but I DID move some veg plants that were kinda behind, into the flower room every day for a month or so and they took off like champs,lol. That was ONE plan that worked,lol

20. I use 4x 6 bulb-4' /dual spectrum t-5's for veg normally