LilJ's 1500w Multi Strain Perpetual Honey Hole

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by LilJ86, May 7, 2012.

1. Alright guys, decided to finally move my grow to the correct section. For those just joining, runnin a 1ooow dual arc bulb in the bloom bloom room. Veggin with a 4' 8bulb T-5 and a smaller 4" single bulb T-5 for clones and seedlings. Running complete Fox Farms nutes, in advanced sunshine mix soil. Current strains in flower are, Critical +, G3, Confidential Cheese, Querkle, Iced Grapefruit, Bubble fuck. In vegg i have another g3, confidential cheese, SSSDH (super silver sour diesel haze), SandStorm, NYPD (new york purple diesel), White widow, Og # 18, Star 47, and a Critical+ Auto.
    Ill get some more pics and vids up today! Grab your seet and let keep this shit rollin! :wave:

2. Subbed first. ;) :smoke:

3. Fuckin pissed I'm not first. That's how it is.

4. Thanks guys!! An numby, if ya aint first, your last! lmao RICKY BOBBY!

5. [quote name='"Numbnutts"']Fuckin pissed I'm not first. That's how it is.[/quote]

Ya gotta get up early to get ahead of me NN!!!lol
    :laughing: I'm a responsible stoner.

6. Bastard!

7. But on the other hand I was so fucking lost on the last I get to earase all the bullshit subs I never go back to and just chill with the crew. Now I'll see your from the start. Goo morning ya bastid

8. subbed 4th heheheh nobody else can say that!

9. the few, the proud, the responsible stoner! lmao

10. I would sub but I cant find the new thread:confused::eek::wave:

11. am i the proud or the few or the responsible one im too baked to remember XD

12. image-938269946.jpg

Last day marilyn is in Chicago!

13. You wet beans yet bro?

14. naw, you? gunna today. my son is home from school so know ill actually get some time in the grow. My daughter seems to have the same sixth sense with me in the garden as she does when im tryin to get my goove on with the wife! lmao

15. Here's a little music for yas. Love this stuff
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH07LqNTmjM&feature=youtube_gdata_player]La Coka Nostra - I'm An American (Feat. B-Real of Cypress Hill) - YouTube[/ame]

16. Ya. I wet
    5 cheese auto
    1 blue mamoth auto
    1 sky OG
    2 Pineapple express.

I got my lights back from the wife, so I can set up a room for the autos.

She thought I was planting the veggie garden because I wanted to help her, but the truth is I wanted my fucking t12s back.:cool:

17. still got that drip bucket layin around? was thinkin maybe tossin an auto it in. they easier to maintain then a DWC bucket?

18. ill wet the skywalker forsure today, ill fish my box for some more. :)

19. Never ran buckets. But the drip was easy.

You want it?

20. yea man, ill toss the blue mammoth in there! haha!