Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

is weed legal in canada

• Please log in to reply

mike2885

mike2885

mike2885

• Registered Upgraded
  • 268 posts
so yea

Similar Topics: is weed legal in canada     x

Floydian

Floydian

Tacos

• Old School
  • 6,452 posts
If weed is LEGAL in Canada, they just went up another 5 points on the "Damn showboatin' Canadians" scale...

It's just decriminalized in and up to certain amounts if I recall, right? *Looks around for a Canadian*

mike2885

mike2885

mike2885

• Registered Upgraded
  • 268 posts
thanks

PF nautic 47

PF nautic 47

• Registered Upgraded
  • 259 posts
vancouver its not leagal but cops dont care and people smoke openly all over the city. thats why its nicknamed vansterdam. Im not from canada so i just saying things ive heard.

hitmanbob

hitmanbob

• Registered Upgraded
  • 501 posts
yeah, nobody cares, especially B.C. in places like vancouver and whistler.

i think it is legal to have like a 5 grams for 'in-house' use only or something of the sort.

any canucks around wanna answer?

jycottonmouth

jycottonmouth

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 402 posts
i suddenly want to move to canada..

terror96

terror96

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
its illigal....it is criminalized

Diceman

Diceman

Draped up, dripped out

• Gold Member
  • 5,452 posts

guarrana

guarrana

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
I'm canadian born and raised, from Vancouver to be specific. It isn't ''legal'', but as it's been said it is decriminalized. The cops don't do anything. And if you go to a city where it's more enforced, all they'll do is make you throw away what you have on you, nothing more.

In Vancouver everyone smokes, all over the place.

Edit: I did have a cousin though who lived in Toronto who got caught, and imprisoned with $5,000 (candian) bail or something like that.

jimmoman

jimmoman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 187 posts
i live in montreal and i havent herd of any1 get busted for smokin weed only herd of some1 goin to jail for dealin but its cuz he was dealin ounzes and pounds so ya

slayer2175

slayer2175

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
I live near montreal too and often i light joints in the street walking and nobody cares, cops often see me smoking joints and they dont give a damn lol.

dirtybongwater

dirtybongwater

Pot Ninja

• Old School
  • 6,211 posts
I would love to light up outside without having to worry about anyone caring... Canadian's rule. :hello:

mike2885

mike2885

mike2885

• Registered Upgraded
  • 268 posts

Canadian's rule. :hello:

hey go easy

jk

want2beme2

want2beme2

• Registered Upgraded
  • 761 posts
Canada sounds pretty chill eh? lol eh! thats great Im goin to canada haha

dontwasteit

dontwasteit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 180 posts
No one cares if you smoke and "free" healthcare? I might just have to move.....

thantheman

thantheman

kissing the sky

• Registered Upgraded
  • 172 posts
Its decriminilized as you heard. When I was 14...I think around then I found accidently found my way into the Red Light District of Montreal. There were people lighting up jays, I saw two whores make a drug transaction. It was actually really smooth. When I was walking out of the Red Light district it started to pour and 9 cops with bullet proof vests and pistols were walking in. I got outta there and ran into a bunch of hippies who were lounging around in a park after it stopped raining. I saw them selling papers to people. Then I went to Quebec and me and my 16 at the time year old brother were able to buy our first bong in a headshop. Canada is sweet.

TorontoCartel

TorontoCartel

• Registered Upgraded
  • 756 posts

Its decriminilized as you heard. When I was 14...I think around then I found accidently found my way into the Red Light District of Montreal. There were people lighting up jays, I saw two whores make a drug transaction. It was actually really smooth. When I was walking out of the Red Light district it started to pour and 9 cops with bullet proof vests and pistols were walking in. I got outta there and ran into a bunch of hippies who were lounging around in a park after it stopped raining. I saw them selling papers to people. Then I went to Quebec and me and my 16 at the time year old brother were able to buy our first bong in a headshop. Canada is sweet.

It HAS been decriminalized (allowed to have less then 30 grams on you) in the past two seperate times, but in both cases the government recalled it and so now it IS ILLEGAL but the fight goes on

sherlockhead

sherlockhead

Straightedge for life

• Registered Upgraded
  • 693 posts
i might just move to canada after i get out of school damnit

d4rkw0lf

d4rkw0lf

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 338 posts
Canadas fucking great. Onetime a fucking cop pulled up and we were all high on drugs and dind't even notice we were talking to them with a pipe in hand and running around teh car "WHOOOOAAA"

but yeah sometimes tehy care and will just throw it away.

I've heard of pipes being smashed.

Four-Two-Zero

Four-Two-Zero

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,893 posts
I wanna move there!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users