I really needed some place to vent and say the things that are never said...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by no1knowswhoiam, May 7, 2012.

1. that is funny asfuck

2. I've never understood the point of TL;DR. It's basically admitting you can't read for long periods of time- let alone read a book haha.

3. The TLDR on this thread is ridiculously misplaced.

You had that much heartbreak during your high school years? No, you didnt.

Sounds like you love drama, hate being alone and put yourself down probably because of things youve done that have been detrimental to relationships, and yourself.

Stop bitching and sort yourself out.

4. What does tldr stand for

5. you have a lot of shit to vent. that's pretty bad imo. you should just let go, move on, live your life.

6. i dont like drama. in fact i do spend most of my time alone honestly.

yes i did have that much heartbreak. you wouldnt know to what extent because you weren't there so you can say what i went through or didnt. im telling the truth. if thats not cool with you then feel free to not respond.

im not here to defend myself. im here for the best advice. whatever that may be.

Too Long; Didnt Read

7. Well, it looks as if you've been avoiding this truth for a good while, and are just now coming to terms with it. Maybe you ignored it, possibly even flat out denied it, but it's been gnawing at you from inside for some time, and you've reached the breaking point with yourself. Many people reach this point, over many possible situations and occurrences. It happens, often more than once in someone's lifetime. As human beings, our primary function is to change and grow. You're too big for the lie you've been living in.

You've finally come clean with yourself, and you're being honest to yourself about where your life's heading compared with who you were and who you've become. Your best bet is to continue to be honest with yourself. Put simply, evolve or die. You don't like this person anymore? Don't be him, then. You don't have to be, and all you have to do is take the first step towards changing it. Keep at it, keep as true as you can, and refuse to live a life that you can't stand to call your own.

The past is dead and buried, it's foolish to let it mold your future. We cannot help what it's made us into, but we can change ourselves and keep it from affecting who we become as time goes by and we grow. It's never too late for you to stop you from holding yourself back.

As I've heard it said, the truth always comes home in the end. You can be ready for it when it does, or you can bar the door and hide in the closet while it breaks in through the window. Be you, the true you.

8. I dont even see what the problem is.....