Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

extremely faint line on drug test... am I 100% clean?

• Please log in to reply

DIPSCHMIDT

DIPSCHMIDT

Strictly Haze for Dayz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 491 posts
So I just got drug tested the other day. Confident that I would pass with flying colors, I only got a very faint line. And I mean faint... like the faintest possible line that you could consider a negative result. Last time I smoked was 4/20 (naturally, of course) and before that I smoked multiple times. Now I live by the rule of smoking once, your dirty for 3 days. before the 3 days pass and you smoke again, your dirty for a week. then 2 weeks, then a month. Even though I got a really faint line on my drug test and passed by just a hair, does this mean if I smoke that it will be in my system for 3 days then I'm clean again? I'm going to be stuck home all night this upcoming friday night and I want something to keep me entertained. Thanks guys.

ThEHeRbSmOkEr

ThEHeRbSmOkEr

• Registered Upgraded
  • 719 posts
If you have a line no matter how faint you pass.

OGkushak

OGkushak

Mobbin' the World

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,163 posts

If you have a line no matter how faint you pass.

what? no, if you have a very faint line you still failed.

DIPSCHMIDT

DIPSCHMIDT

Strictly Haze for Dayz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 491 posts

what? no, if you have a very faint line you still failed.

it says specifically on the test "any line, no matter how faint it might be, is a negative result meaning no drug is present." but the main question is, if I do smoke, will I be clean in 3 days?

SMuRF 30

SMuRF 30

• Registered Upgraded
  • 349 posts

it says specifically on the test "any line, no matter how faint it might be, is a negative result meaning no drug is present." but the main question is, if I do smoke, will I be clean in 3 days?

Depends on your body composition. I'm 5'10" 130lbs. I can smoke Saturday and be clean Monday morning.

DIPSCHMIDT

DIPSCHMIDT

Strictly Haze for Dayz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 491 posts

Depends on your body composition. I'm 5'10" 130lbs. I can smoke Saturday and be clean Monday morning.

I'm pretty big, 6'1'' and around 170lbs.

Guest_AlbitheDragon_*

Guest_AlbitheDragon_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
A faint line on a home test doesn't necessarily mean you're 100% squeaky clean, but it does mean you made it under the cutoff (usually 50ng) for that particular test. Don't listen to anyone who says a faint line is a "borderline" result - the EMIT test cannot infer the level of metabolites in your sample. Either you passed or you didn't. Hypothetically, a more sensitive GC-MS test could still bust you, but that test is very cost-prohibitive and is rarely used outside confirmation of a positive result.

As for whether or not you can/should smoke again, why take the risk? Personally, I'd rather abstain for a couple more days and be able to go in for my test with the certainty of knowing I'd pass.

Good luck! I think I have a test this week, so I'm right there with ya.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users