awkward public bathroom stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Geebee, May 6, 2012.

1. I walked in to my bathroom at work, where you need a key card,cause its a 30 story building in downtown Minneapolis, and time is running out cause i have to unload the doo doo baby(tyrone biggums voice) so I go into the bathroom and the stall is being used, so i waited for like 2 Minutes, worst two minutes of my doo dooing career, just constant turtles and farts, then proceeds to be a motha fucking clown out of the stall.......a fucking clown, costume and all, guy just looks at me look and says "yep" weird as hell then i had to shit my guts out while this clown is still in the bathroom. After my ass was DONE, the clown is still there and tells me good job in their........ never again 

2. When I was 10 I was at a community center porta-potty, I decided to take a shit in the urinal. I felt very bad that I had nightmares for months.. No joke.

Another time when I was about 10-11 my cousin and I went to the bathroom at Walmart and I thought she was in the stall next to me so I crawl under and look up and this lady starts screaming bloody murder so I slowly crawl back (it's hard crawling under stalls) and then I run laughing lol.

3. Last night when I was reading this forum I experienced the most hardcore food poisoning Ive ever had. Not awkward bathroom, but close enough.

4. #544 quadridincopedipper, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
    Bump. My junior year I spent all summer in Yosemite.
    I had gone to an urgent care the day before for a UTI and got a prescription for an antibiotic, gave me kottonmouth. But infection ran its course.

As soon as I got to my campsite, I ran to what I thought was the mens room. Coming out I'm at the sink washing my hands when the hottest young lady walks in, turns to me and says wrong room sir.

The laid back attitude I had back in the day turned around and said " Sorry, when you gotta go, you gotta go" like it was Super Troopers haha.
    She just laughed and said I did that once too it's cool
    Still...awkward as hell..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Man that's a chill ass clown, definitely just a toker tryin' to make the best of his life. Respect to the clown.

6. Just a couple weeks ago at work I desperately had to take a huge shit, there's two stalls in the male washroom, one of them were being used so of course I go to the one unattended (or I thought was unattended) I guess one of my fellow employees forget to lock the door and as I opened the door saw him in full jerk mode, he was turned around facing the toilet just moaning and I immediately peaced the fuck out of there, I don't think he knows that I saw him and it's just become so god damn awkward

7. What would be awkward is someone thats self concious in the bathroom and wont leave the stall until the bathroom is cleared.. but then another self concious dude comes in and does the same thing.. so two people are waiting for a fat minute on the toilet waiting for eachother to leave.

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. A male camel toe is a division sign...

9. I can just imagine some scrawny nerdy kid saying look how far i can pee! While 10-15ft away from the urinal...

Ball, dick, ball

11. This occurred in Washington D.C.. It was a school trip back when I was 13 or 14. After a long day of being on a tour bus, we stop at a pizza/Italian restaurant. My friend goes to use the bathroom. A few minutes pass and I decide to use it too. My friend is in the stall taking a shit and I'm using the urinal and this kid comes in. He was probably 7-9 years old. Blonde kid. He spontaneously and quickly stripped and started crawling UNDER THE STALL to where my friend was. My friend was like WTF are you doing wtf and the kid was singing to himself no fuckin lie. My friend was freaking out and I just left the bathroom laughing my ass off

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Im dead (':

Rap Game Donut Sprinkles

13. Dont use public toilets, thats where cock watchers and paedos hang out

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. ROFLMAO

360 joints in my body and not one in my pocket.

15. i was at the buena park mall in socal. i was pissing in the urinal when this old asian dude rolls up in the next urinal over. he finishes about 10 seconds or so before i do. instead of giving his cock a shake to get the last little bit, he thumped himself in the dick really hard 3 or 4 times. made me stop mid stream {that fucking hurts btw} and i slowly looked over towards him. he was waiting for me to do that and when i did the winked at me and left the bathroom with a skip in his step. wtf?!!

another time my friend "R" and i were in the DMV to get his paperwork done on his '68 mustang. he is in line and i got to piss so i stroll over to the bathroom and open the door. what a fucking nightmare!!! there is this retarded dude about 25-ish covered in shit and bits of toilet paper stuck all over him. there was this little kid with a roll of toilet paper and he was streaming it over the retard. the kid was yelling and singing something but i couldn't tell because i just lost it. i was laughing so hard it made me cry and i couldn't talk. 

my buddy "R" saw me rolling out of the bathroom making a bunch of commotion and laughing really hard. so he walks over out of line and as he got next to me with a questioning look in his eyes i could only point to the bathroom. the security guards start walking over and some of the management was kind of walking in my direction. so "R" opens the door, takes a 3 second look give or take a second and loses it. he laughs even harder then i did. he starts back peddling and as he was the retard came out. pants around his ankles, shit a TP all over him and looking absolutely ridiculous. people everywhere either laughed as hard as we did or screamed in horror from the poopyness of it all. twas truly epic, truly :metal:

16. I was in a out patient program at Fuller Hospital and I really had to take a shit. Now, I never shit in any public bathrooms, unless it's a one person bathroom. I honestly can't even remember the last time I shit in public. I just get stage freight lol. Anyway, I go in and scope the bathroom out, "Nice, it's empty". Get in the stall to take my shit and just as I pull my pants down and sit down someone walks in the bathroom and takes the stall right next to me... I was like "FFFFUUUUU-".... But turns out it's one of the dudes I hit it off with in there, so we just had a normal conversation sittin there on the toilet lol. I was like "I'm not gonna be able to take a shit now that you're here..." and he's like "Just let it all out man." And surprisingly, I was able to take a shit lmao. So it turned out to not be awkward and might've helped me a lil bit get over my fear of shitting in public! 

What a twist.

17. When I was working at UPS I was delivering in a mall.  I had to shit really bad so I went to the food court bathroom.  There was some old fucker in there making all kinds of ugh, egh, ugh noises.  He was clearly straining and having a hard time.  You could tell he was like 80 or 90.  IT was really awkward and uncomfortable UNTIL...... some other dude a couple stalls down yells "SHUT THE FUCK UP".

AHAHAHAHA

18. Went to take a piss at one of the campus buildings rest rooms. Thought this restroom looked particularly different. Took my piss like normal then walked out and accidentally hit the girl in the face with the door that was walking in. I'm a dude btw..  :laughing:

19. I don't have any funny or awkward public bathroom stories, but I would like to mention that the best public bathrooms have stalls that are completely private and enclosed, with no openings on the top or bottom, and well as ventilated.   I believe that Macy's flagship store on 34th St. in NYC still has a men's room like that.  Can't remember where else, but there's still some around, especially in older, upscale classy buildings.  

20. The BEST public bathrooms are the ones that only let in one person at a time lol..