getting depressed over a crush

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, May 4, 2012.

1. #81 Cynthetic, May 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2012
    26? No way, you're not too young for online dating.

I assume you don't have any friends that are girls? How about your friends, do they have girlfriends? If you can just start getting comfortable hanging out and talking to girls in a platonic manner you might get over your shyness.

2. Beef yourself up man. Starting Strength 3x5, google it, do it. Your a bit short but at 5"8 you cold still easily weigh 160, which would make you pretty ripped. Only 18 pounds of muscle, you can easily gain that in a year if you eat enough. Might improve your confidence.

3. I have aquintances that are girls. I don't really hang out with them. i have before.

I don't even really have friends. well I have friends but they are all busy with work and married or have girlfriends an we only get together once in a while to hang out.

4. Hit the gym... Trust

5. Have you passed the bar yet?

6. Chug two beers, mouthwash, gum, good to go.

I'm a socially awkward fuck, but alcohol always loosens me up.

7. you sound like a pretty cool guy, im starting to feel for you a bit. you sound less creepy and more just shy, which is pretty understandable.

your not ugly, and the more you pick features you dont like about yourself the more self conscious you'll get about them, and that will just hold you back.

id hang out with you if you lived near me man

8. Yo man, i work at a library, perhaps i could provide some insight.

i had a similar situation where some girls look at me and look away. After a while, the same chicks that noticed me become annoying. Perhaps, this is why she giving bad vibes.

You're definitely right about her might liking you. The way she treating you right now(bad vibes)because the situation is awkward. She knows you like her,vice versa. Perhaps, she is pissed that you're too shy to confront her.

You gotta find a way to talk to her. it is never too late.
    Go check out a book,pick a weird, but interesting book. This could give you an opportunity to have a conversation. If it doesn't work, you'll have to return the book, which is another opportunity.

9. Drive by her in your Porsche ;) really fast!

10. update. this is so freakin weird but I went shopping today at the supermarket after the library and she was behind me with her boyfriend! ouch. she was talking loud behind me so I turn around and there she is with her boyfriend behind me.

well I kind of felt sick but I find it so weird that I bump into this girl so many times wtf? I don't bump into anyone else like this.

she was with some pretty tall good looking guy so yeah she has a boyfriend and I can forget about this now for good.

11. I'm with you bro. Going through exact same thing. Last couple of days I didn't even get out of bed. But look within, and healing WILL come in time. This girl in particular knocks me into a hole of depression like deeep. It affects me from eating. But each time, I climb out, slowly. And I feel a bit stronger each day. It may not even be the last time I get into this hole. And at times it seems like the end.

But I stay righteous. Seek catharsis within. And try to stay in the pilots chair. Be strong bredren.

12. dude.. you dont have to explain anything to her. if you do, she needs to explain why shes been looking at you as well.

but like EVERYBODY has been saying, just freaken talk to her.

just a simple, "hey, hows it goin" is fine.

dont be lookin down and being all shifty with your hands and feet.

stand straight, look at her.. in her eyes and simply say it. like you said, shes been looking at you as well so there has to be some kind of interest.

if shes just like "good".. you can either just say "okay cool" and move on cuz she might be a bitch or since you've already talked to her be like.. "just good..come on now".

basically just say something to her..damn