Help determining sex of plants, pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by guitargod45, Jul 20, 2006.

1. i was wondering if ne one out there could help me figger out if my babies are male or female, ive looked at other pics and i still cant tell for sure thanks

Attached Files:

2. Female, congrats.

3. awesome, thanks man u jus made my day

4. yep congrats on the girl. Can we see some full body pics?

5. yea if u want, but i couldnt figure out how to do that, lol so a lil help there too pls

6. LOL just take a picture of the entire plant and post it :)

7. lol i kno to get the pic n post it, i already got the pic, its the postin part thats gettin me, i dont kno how to get such a big pic on there itll only let me get about a 200kb pic, how do i get bigger ones on here?

8. hey i think i figured the pic problem out, so here ya go

Attached Files:

9. Very nice looking plant. Hope it brings you much happiness :D.

10. Damn, that loooks real nice and healthy!! I wish mine were like that lol G/L

11. You guys absolutely sure you can sex those plants from those pics? It looks like pictures of the stipe(or stipule not sure of exact anem) to me, not the preflower sites.

Im in the midwest, and all i can see is these super-tiny un-formed flowersites. Damn... maybe im just jealous.... I REALLY need a descent digicam.

Nice pics, i hope the guys are right and theyre fems.

Peace

12. Actually, NO. I have kept quiet but I cannot see any positive evidence of pistils.

13. Well, I'm no pro at this, but to me this looks like the female sex organs......this is the 3rd pic he posted, I circled what I'm referring to....what do you think?

Attached Files:

14. I can also see pistils in the background of the first pic. A little off to the right.

15. Yes, so there are, congrats, it IS a girl.