Edibles vs Smoking on Vacation

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kaptinkronic, May 3, 2012.

1. Ok sorry if this is in the wrong section buymt. I am going on vacation soon. Taking sum family to a great wolf lodge soon. I have about 10 grams of good kush laying around. I want to kno if brownies would b a good choice. Never had edibles but I'm jus tryna be smart. I don't wanna stink the room up and get kicked out. Ill b there 4 days so I'm jus wondering how I should do this. Do the affect of edibles last long. Will I b able to function. Lol jus tryna find out. There is only two smoker's going so thanks for ur time g.c ..

2. oh nice, do you live in washington? :p i usually make a batch of brownies with a half ounce of bud. one brownie usually gets me quite high

3. usually 3-6 hours

4. I just do one hitters, hold it as long as i can and exhale into the bathroom exhaust fan. Been doing it for years.

5. Hello! I know it is probably too late to help now but did you end up making brownies?
    In about a week Im going to Arkansas for a week with my dads family. I know I wont be able to smoke because I cant bring weed on the plane there and obviously I have no connections there :( I was thinking about making 5 or 6 firecrackers (because I dont have enough weed for brownies :( ) and taking them with me and eating one a day or so. But I dont know if they will last or if theres a huge risk getting caught at the airport.
    So how did the brownies manage for you? If you didnt use them did you just get away with smoking?

Thank you!
    -keep toking-:smoke:

6. Correct me if I'm wrong but TSA doesn't allow food that aren't packaged on a plane do they?

7. You are right, but I know the airport Im going to really well and as far as airports go, it is really low security. Its one of those small town airports. But just in case, Ill just throw them in a package or ritz and glue it back up.

But I was just talking to my brother and I think I might just mail the firecrackers to myself... I dont really know how big of a risk that is though

8. I can gaurentee less of a risk than thinkin TSA can't see that u opened up a cracker box and glued it back together, which will only bring more attention as to what ur bringing

9. So if I just put some crackers in a bag mix with other things Ill need for my trip (like hair products and normal stuff you wouldnt be able to bring) do you think I run a big risk of getting caught?
    Im nervous but I dont think anyone would be like "those cracker sandwhiches look awful suspicious!!" But then again... I have no idea :/

10. Through the mail? I doubt it, if u package it well among other things I'm sure you'll be fine. Especially if u use ups/FedEx

11. Okay! I think Ill do that, thank you so much for your help!

12. I always fly with smoke. Just put it in your check in luggage. Even have had my bag randomly searched like they do. You know cause they zip tie your bag shut, and leave a friendly pamphlet inside. Right on top was the pamphlet, my weed, and my pipe. No trouble. Can't guarantee no trouble, but they really aren't looking for pot heads trying to smuggle a joint. Now if you get caught with it on your person you can pretty much guarantee an arrest, and missing your flight.