Indica or Sativa for Masturbation?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by KushAndChips, May 3, 2012.

1. smokin it as bud? hash? honey oil? ingesting it? whats the delivery method?

2. [quote name='"superduperbud"']sativa is what I would think would be best. you need to be awake and energetic for good sex so why not a nice head high.[/quote]

sex and masturbation aren't the same thing.

3. who is that aimed at:confused:

4. I agree. Although I think the best is a hybrid because you get full body euphoria along with good fantasizing!

5. a nice hybrid.

6. [quote name='"tokens"']Cool story troll.[/quote]

Calling someone a troll doesn't make you look cool.

7. Fuck it just salad bowl it.

8. Full Indica I would imagine, you would just get an epic body orgasm.

9. I like a hybrid or indica.

10. [quote name='"k r e a m"']smoking weed and masturbating ?..

looks like we've got a .. Chronic Masturbater (hah)[/quote]

Lmfao ! That was a good one man

And I vote indica

11. Well see now, I have a professional opinion particular matter. I've become quite a..connoisseur of this here.

You see, some of you may say indica because you think since it gives the more body high that it would be more sensation via stimulating your body. And it most certainly does. But is it better than sativa?! Absolutely not.

Why might you ask do I say this? Because sativa..is in the mind. Completely in your dome. But so is fantasizing. Weed is completely about enhancing your senses, and the most important part to control those senses is in the head. That's where it comes to love. That's where just the thought of something can do things. So it is clearly better. I end my well described thesis.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Do you want a real, true, out of this world, multi-orgasmic, very intense, begging for more experience when it comes to high masturbation? Follow the formula:

Indica high (or heavier on indica than sativa if mixing) + Aneros + E-stim = pure bliss.

I don't smoke weed, I only eat it, so not sure how it would differ being smoked vs. eaten. However, I can tell you that in my experience the above formula is the ultimate masturbatory experience. For added pleasure, take a whiff of poppers as well! Happy cumming!

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Dude learn to read, this thread is from 2012 and Holy Shit dont E-stim while high. That is just begging for trouble.

14. #34 ediblelove, Feb 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
    I know when this thread is from but I still had a comment to make is that quite alright with you? Also E-stim while high is amazing, why better than while sober.

15. Just make a new thread and e-stiming while high sounds like an easy way to go to the hospital. Electrical play can fuck you up easily.

There was no need for a new thread when this one was already in existence and my comment applied directly to it. Would have seemed quite random to make a whole new thread just to make that one comment. And E-stim is completely safe as long as you keep it below the waist whether sober or high.

17. More sense than digging up this one and enjoy your trip to the hospital

18. MMJ infused lotion all the way

19. #39 ediblelove, Feb 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
    The only trip I'll be enjoying is the one that gives me amazing multi-orgasms. And why do you care so much that this is an old thread anyway? I read it, I had a comment that applied directly to it, I made that comment. I find it hilarious on internet forums when some people go ape shit mad just because somebody brought back an old thread. Seriously it's not that big of a deal. And if it was these things would auto-lock automatically after so long of inactivity.

• Like Like x 1
    Got some for the wife.  She did not like the Kali.  Said it kept popping weird thoughts into her head while she was trying to "concentrate"   The best so far for her is an indica dominant hybrid.  Just enough sativa for her to be energetic and not enough indica to make her just chill.