Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need to pass Drug test in 10 days!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by knicks721, May 2, 2012.

1. #1 knicks721, May 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2012
    Hey guys,

I have a drug test coming up on May 11th, so basically I have, counting today, 9 days until I take the test. My plan is to drink about a gallon of water everyday, and to run on the elliptical for 1.5 hrs everyday. Im gonna take a home test 1 and 2 days before the test, and if it doesnt show clean I am going to go with the dilution method. I'll be drinking a lot of water on the day of my test. Im also going to be taking in B vitamins and some form of creatine supplement over the few days before the test, so that I can safely do the dilution if the need be. What do you guys think?

I think that if I run for 1.5 hrs everyday for a week, and also drink lots of water, I should be bale to pass the test without dilution.

btw, this test is for an internship at GE, so its probably going to be sent to a lab for testing, as GE is a large company.

Also, I am an everyday smoker and I stopped last night when I learned of the drug test. Obviously I'm not going to smoke anymore up to the test, but would my plan still work even if I am an everyday smoker?

Any help would be appreciated guys! Thanks in advance.

2. You're probably fucked.:cool:

3. If you're fat than there is no hope for you.

4. It might, but be sure to stop working out a couple days before the test. And eat like absolute shit; move like a sloth. You want to stop the fat burning process, and if possible, put on some fat. That way THC won't escape as readily from your cells.

But, I recommend you substitute frankly.

5. whiz kit. google it. buy it or use something like it. hand warmers and use substitution lol.

6. if your plan doesnt work then start drinking 4 or 5 hours before the test and take b complex vites an hour or two before for coloring because of dilution.

it seems youre trying to get rid of it from your system completely but itll take a while so just hide it for now..

7. Yeah, I was thinking of running for a week, and then stopping for those 2 days.

If I am going to dilute it, when should I be taking the creatine and the b vitamins?

Thing is, I dont know how private the test is gonna be, so substitution might not work at all.

8. i passed mine in 11 days. All i did was exercise everyday like i normally do, but started to run more, i also went into the sauna. I took a detox called strip nc, but i dont think they do much. you dont need to drink water like that daily just the day of the test because you want to dilute your urine for the test. you will need color and specific gravity in your urine so they dont suspect dilution. look into the dilution method on this site and you will be all good. and my results took a week to get back to me, they also sent it to a lab, it was for pre-employment. And I was and still am an everyday toker

9. Where can I find this dilution method on this site?

10. Man, go to your local head shop and ask for the whizzinator. I get drug tested once a week by my high school, I've passed 16 and I smoke every day. If you buy the Whiz, it comes with synthetic urine in the device that you can use for as long as you need. My tests are sent off to labs too so I know it works. Sometimes when I run out of synthetic piss, I get a clean buddy to piss in a glue bottle for me the day of. You can't keep real urine for more than a day because it will mold, but if you get it the day of then everything will be fine. Hope this helped, but I recommend the whiz since it's not as disgusting as working with human piss. Either way though, you can still keep smoking daily as long as it's not a hair or blood test.

11. You won't do it.

12. Has anyone been apart of the GE internship program for 12 weeks and know if they DT interns during the summer (other than the pre-employment test)? 

13. #13 Dabbin Till Death, May 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2014
    deoends on ur body., i cant tell u if u cud or not. for me when i got on porbation i gto tested right when they put me on but it didnt matter for that test. i found out theyll test me 5 days beofre i went i was dabbing 1-2.5 gs a day so i thought im fucked. luckily i was  clean in those 5 days but at the time i wiehged like 135 nd im 6'2 so that prolly played a huge roll. . but if u really want this job just go get some quickfix. this isnt porbation therere ot gonna watch ur dick. u just tape it to ur thigh next toi ur balls cuz theyll prolly chekc ur pockets nd pat u down to make sure

14. idk bout whizinator but another really well known one is quick fix synthetic. its used by a shit load of ppl on here nd has a really high sucess rate. the whizzanator on the other had we dont kno much about. but i dont doubt u passed those tests.

15. if the elliptical is in a gym, they probably have  a sauna, sit in that shit with a gallon jug of cranberry juice and just die everyday after you run.

im in the same boat except mines for millitary entrance and thats the route im taking, watter/juice, running and sauna erryday imma come away from this shit like 30 lbs lighter

16. #16 JoeBlow4Twenty, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2014
    Hi, I'm new to this, but I just had to do a hair sample on June 9, 2014 and I wanted share with everyone......
    what I did because I found it really difficult to research and get any positively "Negative" answers for products!!

So, basically I stopped partaking (white powdery) on May 26, 2014.
    I started washing my hair with     ....... (Guess)???

And did Several Apps a day until June 8, and on June 9, 2014 (Mon)
    I passed a 7 panel Hair Follicle Test!!!  And it's the "Court Admissable" one you can pay a little extra for!!!!!

So, I just wanted to share, since I found it almost impossible to get any "straight answers" (which weren't people trying to sell shee-Ought!!!).

Reply and I'll tell you what I used!!!!  

Or, better yet GUESSS!!!!????

17. I just used quickfix synthetic urine for a drug test on 6/24/14. It worked like a charm, just make sure you have the temp right or it will come back "invalid" and you may have to retest. Heat it up in the microwave for 10 seconds and apply the heat warmer thing. Make sure you practice with this so it doesn't look like you have an erection lol. I wore 2 pairs of boxer briefs so it would be tightly secured. I tested at a Labcorp and they DID NOT watch me. Chit chat with the lab tech so it takes less attention off the urine. Make sure you don't look sketchy either and be calm.

1. Heat up the quickfix in the microwave for 10 seconds. Make sure temp is in between 94-100.

2. Apply heat warmer thing if you have time before the test. I went straight to the lab within 20 minutes of heating it up. TEMP IS KEY. I will not stress this enough.

3. I signed all the paperwork, she told me to empty my pockets and not to flush the toilet.

4. Take out the quickfix, CHECK THE TEMP quietly and pour that bitch in there! That other cap is too noisy IMO.

5. Handed off the sample to the lab tech, bullshitted with her about some random shit, and then I was off.

6. Took test 6/26/14, results were electronically sent on 7/1/14.

7. This was for a Fortune 500 company too and quickfix beat it. I would recommend this to any of my fellow stoners.

8. I am the newest member of the sub club! 😄

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum