Login to Account Create an Account
Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:56 AM
heres my top five ive had. bear in mind that im not exposed to any of the usual suspects on the west coast, so im only speaking from what ive been able to find.
2 god bud (a purple phenotype)
3 white widow
4 sensi star
other notable strains that were satisfying enough to remember...
red haired big bud
heavy duty fruity
star cluster (as far as i know, its a local cross. sensi star x purple star. very purple bud)
Edited by curiousaboutpot, 06 May 2012 - 05:09 AM.
Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:04 PM
Some of my personally grown OG from Reserva Privada
looks decent. ive never had OG. is your seed version as good as the elite clone that is so coveted?
Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:29 PM
Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:06 AM
2. Lambs bread this bud is frosty creme white and nice soft dense nugs with very little stem material the feeling is the realest sativa high I've ever had like doing just the right amount of speed and achieving uplifting euphoria if any of you have ever indulged in such things and get euphoria from them that you will know what I'm talking about.
3. Ak - 47 is a very similar effect to trainwreck but I feel it it a little more on the indica side and not as potent though this strain is a sativa and still definitely has a sativa feel and DEFINETELY is very very potent this STRAIN will get the job done.
4. Strawberry Cough - this strain is so appealing with its purpleness and STRONG odor of strawberry Skunk rubber cement that literally makes your eyes get watery if you are close to it. The high is very hazey and euphoric with a definite indica stone that coats your body just right
5. I'm going to have to go with this local strain of sativa for number 5 because it just beats just about any other sativa I've ever blazed besides the one listed above. This bud is shwagy brown to greyish white with greyish blue hues depending on which area of the plant the bud was picked from and smells like sour rotten light smelling fruit mixed with like menthol very very weird and generally non appealing smell. But the bud has an AWESOME old school high that is still more potent than some top strains and tastes very old school but slightly spicy but the best part is the smoke feels and tastes so natural and leaves a favorable substance and taste in your mouth and lungs.
Usually a super potent sativa is not as appreciated and seemingly rare because people usually inititially associate cannabis with getting stoned not an uplifting high though i personally will always be a sativa guy though I love indica dominants too
Indica dominant highs - afghan goo is the best all around indicas and is a descendants of one of the original indicas afghani #1. This bud's title says it all if it's real Afgoo these buds will look like darker brownish orange that's glazed like a donut. The smell is very strong and resembles that sweet smell of a burning fireplace very similar to romulan in more aspects than just smell. And of course the high is very relaxing and is a good bedtime smoke and also very medicinal. A favorite of a top local outdoor grower.
2. White widow this bud this lethal and will make you retarded and I've always felt has serious potent sativa effects cuz for me it always intensified my heart beat to a faster paced hard thud. Not a bud for working and such
3. Skunks this variety is just what I call bud that just reaks like dead road skunk though I know that many of these strains are something completely different than skunk ie I used to get a strain that smelt like you were getting sprayed by a skunk in the face and I know am aware that real skunk strains don't always smell skunky at all. But if you get a sack of dank and it's smells for a good distance of pungent musty skunk you know that your getting dank. And I consider these indicas because real sativas especially more original sativa genetics aren't usually as dank smelling though I hear original real hazes among other real sativas have a indescribably good smell and these flavors always induce munchies, couch lock, pain relief and sleep for me so I categorize this variety as indica skunk
4. Purple kush this bud is like the definition of indica when you smoke it if you aware of the differences of feelings of indica doms and sativa then you will hit it once and just know that it's a true indica. Puts you in a strong coma
5. Romulan - very similar to Afgoo but slightly different in smell in taste has more of a flowery/hashy/spicey/grapeyness to the base burning wood smell and sweet taste the high is sooo stoney if grown right will be very nice on inhale and exhale
There you go
Edited by NWestblessed, 11 May 2012 - 10:11 AM.
Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:06 PM
Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:37 AM
Kaya Gold. Unbelievable! Pain relief, stress relief, a feeling of complete and total happiness enveloped my entire body. I laughed harder than I have in years, felt a strong yet comfortable body stone, and the next day woke up clear headed and ready to take on the world.
Can't say enough about this strain. As a card carrying MMJ user, this strain beats all I have tried. Including what I have bought at the dispensary.
I grew it myself (rather temperamental strain), and will continue to have it as a staple in my supply of medicines.
Try it. You will fall in love all over again!
Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:06 PM
after it was cured i dry iced all but 1 oz- heavy yield of kief which i find to be as good as any i have had.
Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:01 AM
At the same time, it also doesn't make it the "best" high either.
Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:34 AM
No shit that weed had me and friend high-faving each other going "SWEET ISLAND SKUNK" while another guy was in the back of my ride just blazed out of his head. Smelled amazing, had a really happy, giggly high. Was just perfect.
Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:37 AM
Island Sweet Skunk by Next Generation Seeds. It's gonna take a lot of self control for me to not order those bad boys.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users