Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Super glued slide bowl piece is it okay to smoke out of?

• Please log in to reply

420swag

420swag

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I smoked out of it, im fine because I put the pieces on then glued on the outside now find a way to tell me its bad still

lazyy

lazyy

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,247 posts

I smoked out of it, im fine because I put the pieces on then glued on the outside now find a way to tell me its bad still

it's not like we're trying to prove you wrong, you're the one who made the thread asking us. super glue + heat + any form of inhalation = bad.

but do what you want man, it's your health not ours.

Edited by lazyy, 01 May 2012 - 10:24 PM.

Smokey!

Smokey!

..ALL CiTy..

• Registered Upgraded
  • 934 posts
Yeah dude, it's obvious you were just looking for someone to justify a stupid decision/action. Roll a joint or find something else to smoke out of until you can get a new slide, a cheap one won't be more than 5$. It's possible super glue will work for a while and it's also possible you won't die or suffer from brain damage/cancers, but why risk it when it's so much easier and smarter to find another alternative?

Gryphonics

Gryphonics

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,306 posts
If it was the slide, but the bowl? It's going to get hot and the super glue will release nasty ass toxic fumes, and you don't even know what kind of nasty ass shit is in that.

Goggalor

Goggalor

• Registered Upgraded
  • 481 posts
Do NOT do that. Cyanoacrylic glue(AKA super glue) produces cyanide gas when heated. It is deadly.

lazyy

lazyy

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,247 posts
if/when op inhales the toxic fumes and gets rushed to the hospital, they'll find a way to blame it on the weed. thanks op. smart kid. :rolleyes:

zombiefuhrer

zombiefuhrer

Smash it AND bang

• Registered Upgraded
  • 430 posts
I wouldn't use it... A broken bowl/slide sucks but inhaling glue fumes would be worse.

budensity

budensity

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,247 posts
since the op
listen's to me ill try this
hey dude i know i told you it will work but it probobly isnt good for you and might cause cancer but if you live in ca.you would see sign's everywhere that say prop 65 and you would know that even anything cooked over an open flame causing charing on food has been known to cause cancer... but just go buy a new slide or smoke some joint/blunt's

dude people do meth/krokadile and those have seriously bad chemical's for you and they shoot that shit straight to the vein's + i have seen a chick on intervention shot up windex ....so alot of thing's could kill you ...key word is could or better yet will so just rember the choice's you make today will affect you tommorow

budensity

budensity

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,247 posts
just go buy a new slide ,or get some one who can to ....

archer5

archer5

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
yah i did the same thing couple of months ago and works like almost new... just can't pull the bowl peace out anymore... on a vape i wouldn't though might get to hot

Edited by archer5, 20 July 2012 - 01:12 AM.

420GaNjX

420GaNjX

• Registered Upgraded
  • 317 posts

yah i did the same thing couple of months ago and works like almost new... just can't pull the bowl peace out anymore... on a vape i wouldn't though might get to hot

The smoke from a bong is hotter than any vapor a vaporizer can produce. I don't understand why you would think superglue would be safer on a bowl, or safe at all for that matter :confused_2:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users