Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How long does it take for a small amount of weed to get out of your system?

• Please log in to reply

tokingpanda420

tokingpanda420

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
How long does it take for a small amount of weed to get out of your system? I am getting dt'd by my parents this weekend and i have about 0.5g and I want to smoke it. Also, if I do smoke it is there anything I can eat or do to help flush my system afterwards?

ghostonvacation

ghostonvacation

• Banned by Moderators
  • 9,378 posts
You can avoid any worry at all by not smoking, but surely you knew that :)

Philosiraptor

Philosiraptor

Registered Ninja Turtle

• Banned by Moderators
  • 8,638 posts
Why not smoke after your drug test?

I feel like if I told you then you might try to smoke but your good ol Raptor buddy is watching out for your well being.

tokingpanda420

tokingpanda420

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Because my parents are most likely to test me a couple days after the first one just to make sure i didn't just take the first test then get stoned.I'd for sure get caught. I'm only asking because I haven't smoked in about a month and all of a sudden a friend gives me some free weed and now thats what I'm thinking about.

highFLYER95

highFLYER95

--(shake and bake)--

• Registered Upgraded
  • 122 posts
if ur not a heavy smoker then probly about 3 to 5 days :rolleyes:

Mr DudeMan

Mr DudeMan

Chill out man.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 600 posts
Why would your parents drug test you, this sounds like an untrusting relationship.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users