Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does it take for a small amount of weed to get out of your system?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tokingpanda420, May 1, 2012.

1. How long does it take for a small amount of weed to get out of your system? I am getting dt'd by my parents this weekend and i have about 0.5g and I want to smoke it. Also, if I do smoke it is there anything I can eat or do to help flush my system afterwards?

2. You can avoid any worry at all by not smoking, but surely you knew that :)

3. Why not smoke after your drug test?

I feel like if I told you then you might try to smoke but your good ol Raptor buddy is watching out for your well being.

4. Because my parents are most likely to test me a couple days after the first one just to make sure i didn't just take the first test then get stoned.I'd for sure get caught. I'm only asking because I haven't smoked in about a month and all of a sudden a friend gives me some free weed and now thats what I'm thinking about.

5. if ur not a heavy smoker then probly about 3 to 5 days :rolleyes:

6. Why would your parents drug test you, this sounds like an untrusting relationship.