Official Lacrosse Thread(please sticky)

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by JaysForDays, Apr 30, 2012.

1. For some reason lacrosse doesn't come up much on these forums but it's a really great sport. It's rough, people just beat the piss out of eachother! I play attack for the most part, it's pretty sweet.

Any other stoner lacrosse players? Almost all the people on my team are lol.

Favorite MLL or NCAA team? Position? Post videos & whatnot.

SHOW YOUR STICKS!

2. FINALLY a lax thread!! I made one a while back but it never really got much attention. anyway I play attack/midfield and have a warrior kryptolite shaft with a proton power head

3. Yeah man lax gets some hate, a lot of people call it soft but little do they know its finesse sport like basketball but have the option to lay the wood.

Fogos and middies get my outmost respect, they are the work horses on the team. Kind of biased cuz I was a fogo haha

It's a shame that lacrosse attracts a doushebag crowd, at least in my area and that also causes people to dislike the sport.

4. My terps weren''t able to pull it off against Loyola in the championship...any of you play in college? NCAA, MCLA, NJCAA?

5. The kids that wear the toeless sandals with those midcalf socks, flow society shorts, lax pinny? They're all tools.

6. Played Varsity lax at prep school...kids in that league are all douchers. The whole lax lifestyle/culture is very whack, but the sport itself is excellent. It's like a combination between soccer (i.e the physical endurance required to play the whole game) and basketball (the offensive plays/defensive formations) Goalies are the craziest nutheads of any sport imo because they stand there and try to block rock-solid balls shot at 70mph.

7. Same here man, I enjoyed playing but I hated going away to tournaments and being surrounded by bros. Most of our Lax team was made up of us that played Ice Hockey in the winter. Hockey coach gave the Varsity kids the choice of either doing spring dry land training(running and plyometrics) or play lacrosse.

Glad I played lax instead

8. [quote name='"fei"']played varsity lax at prep school...kids in that league are all douchers. The whole lax lifestyle/culture is very whack, but the sport itself is excellent. It's like a combination between soccer (i.e the physical endurance required to play the whole game) and basketball (the offensive plays/defensive formations) goalies are the craziest nutheads of any sport imo because they stand there and try to block rock-solid balls shot at 70mph.[/quote]

miaa?

9. I was varsity all 4 years and freshman year I was only 5'4. Always toked all 4 years and definitely the best sport around, ill post a pic of my stick. Im getting a proton power once I get paid and I also play for a team of adults called Flo

10. Played varsity lax senior year (we only had club for my first 3 years) most my team was stoners except for a few freshman. I have a proton power and a krypto lyte shaft. Played middie. Lax is the shit

11. A little late, but I play D on JV now. Lax is my favorite sport by far. Where I live all the varsity club (rec.) kids toke before games and practice, but not as many on varsity and JV. I did once and I played we'll maybe a little better.

12. Never played on the field and for that reason I've never really followed MLL, but I know it's a great sport. I played box lacrosse and I was pretty shit because I'm such a hockey kid. Ended up being pretty good as a goaltender though. Anyways, I watch a bit of the NLL and my fav team is obviously the Toronto Rock.

13. Ive played Defense for about 5 years. My favorite sport. I have a kryptolyte with a stallion

14. I played box lax for 8 years... this thread really makes me want to pick up the stick again

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. fuck gaycrosse

16. So you're on jv now huh interesting....

17. Always have...

18. #18 Str8oFfThEtOP, May 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2013
    I played lacrosse in college and I still play on a few different men's post-college leagues throughout the year.

I was a middie in high school and then moved to attack in college. In the leagues I'm in now I play both positions.

19. favorite NCAA team probably Hopkins. Dad went there and used to take me to their games all the time as a kid

20. Play lax from 6th grade-senior year. Nothing is better than indoor lacrosse though! Hands down the most fun thing ever. I was born an Ohio State Buckeye and im hoping they beat Townson tomorrow. Currently watching the Yale Penn State game