Broken Branch

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by hustleiggies, Jul 19, 2006.

1. Hey I got a 7 foot plant that just recently showed it sex, female. The plants are already tied down to grow sideways, but they just grew like another foot since the last time ive seen them. So today i went down to tie down the bottom branch off this plant. This branch is a good 6 foot tall. I was pulling it back and i heard 'SNAP'. I almost cried. But it is still attached to the plant, what i was wondering is, will this branch somehow grow back? Or is it done and i should just tear it off the whole way?

2. leave it bent but support it while it grows a new junction ;)
    u can improve weight by snapping stems / bending / hanging nuts off branches / - mebe the opportunity to squash it a bit. search supercropping ;)

solder is ace for tying plants to stuff. masking tape is bandaid for weed stems.

they like it rough :D

3. take a peice of a shirt and cut a strip oubt 1/2 inch thick and tie it firmly but not too loosly around the main stalk and your broken branch. it should fix it self after 1 week or 2. i broke it about 1.5 week ago and just took it off today and now the branch is 100% fixed.

4. here hope this helps. i slid the fabric up to take the picture but you have it as low as possible

Attached Files: