wide, not tall plants..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by notallama, Jul 19, 2006.

1. I have al 12ft by 3 1/2ft growing room the problem is its just a storage area and it is only about 3 1/2 feet tall.. so i was wondering how to grow my plant wide and not tall i know i will need somthing to support the plant if i do this buy thats ok..so should i just put the lights on the side of the plant and not above it...or what?

2. do LST. where you tie the tops down look it up..... u should be ok. i have the same problem and my plants just dont grow that tall. cuz i gotta keep the light close so they dont strech very much.

3. k thx u sir

4. Yep, lst like he said. Indicas are also generally shorter than sativas, so you can keep an indica well under 3 feet tall if you put it into flowering early enough.

5. i have some 4 ft florals I have 2 cool white 2 warm white and 2 full spectrum all 40 watters... which should i use (combine?) this is adition to my 3 cfl. I also just got a ditital timer...what times should i set it at..(for veg)

6. SoG would be another way to go, infact, probably the best way to go. Search the forums for SoG to see what i mean. With a SoG setup you would be placing the tubes directly above the plants.

Use all the flouros, i'd probably be setting them 18hrs on 6hrs off during veg, this will get them growing quick.

Be sure to have the flouros as close as possible without burning the plants.

7. i have some 4 ft florals I have 2 cool white 2 warm white and 2 full spectrum all 40 watters... which should i use (combine?) this is adition to my 3 cfl. I also just got a ditital timer...what times should i set it at..(for veg)

...these are all florals...but they are 3 diff kind...which to use?

8. All of them if you can

peace
    -dirty

9. i cant only 2 of them..which ones?