Alright, its been about a week since my last update, so I figured I'd let everyone know what's been up.
The bagseed has been pulled due to lack of growth. It was just getting curled up and looked nasty, so I pulled it, today actually. The other two Bubblelicious plants are going great, I just made a huge mistake today because I didn't read first.
I went to trim the bottom fan leaves because they were preventing the new lower foliage from getting any light, so I figured I would trim three of them off to allow more light to the bud sights. Well I do it, and after searching around I've concluded I fucked up. Since autos run on a life cycle based on age not photoperiod, adding any stress lowers the overall yield. So while it blows I did it to my nicest overall plant, I learned from my mistakes.
I've since switched the plants to 16/8 and wow have they just taken off. First I ran the plants for 24 hours of light, then I waited a few more hours and turned them off to when I want my 8 hours of dark. So in light of the recent growth and development, here are a few pics.
Edited by clinsanity, 05 May 2012 - 01:05 AM.