Now I love it! Here's some important tips to getting high and enjoying your weed: (keep in mind this thread is mainly for beginners, and you may/may not agree with my opinions, but anyone can feel free to add their own tips too.)
- Have a nicely rolled joint. It's easy to tell the difference between a sloppy joint and a good one.
- Have music - whether it's earphones when you're outside, or speakers when you're home, music makes it much more enjoyable, especially if you're on your own.
- IMPORTANT! - RELAX. A big part of getting high is in your mind and it's important to have positive thoughts and not to worry about getting caught or anything like that. If it's your first time smoking, don't be thinking "I'm still not feeling anything" or "This doesn't feel any different". Just think POSITIVE and enjoy!
- Be with a group of friends you trust and preferably in a calm environment without a lot of noise. This point isn't necessary but I just enjoy it more that way. I don't like smoking weed when there are too many people (unless they are getting high too) or if there's drunk people screaming
- FOOD, DRINK, COMFY CHAIR! - Again, not too important, but when you first start smoking weed, you may get the "munchies". I don't get it as much anymore, but food still tastes so much better when stoned. Also a nice couch to sit on is a good idea. However, sometimes, depending on what strain you have, you might want to do something fun rather than flaking out.
- If the weather is nice, I like to get a friend or two out and smoke out on field in the sun.
- KNOW YOUR LIMIT - Smoking too much feels horrible. People usually call it a "greener" or something similar. Some effects are cotton mouth, going pale/green, not wanting to move anywhere, not bothered to talk, and basically just feeling like shit. Don't try to smoke loads just to try and be "cool". Stop smoking when you feel like you've had enough. "Just smoke until your at a level of bakedness that your comfortable with." - Dawq902
Half a joint is usually fine for me, then I let any others who are with me two-toke it. If you're on your own or just don't want to give any weed away, just put the joint out when you've had enough and keep it for later.
- FINALLY - There are no set rules for getting high, these are just what I like to do. Don't think about all these points too much when smoking. Just enjoy the moment.
Well that's all I could think of. Anyone with more experience than me feel free to post your tips below!
Edited by KushBlaze, 29 April 2012 - 11:53 AM.