Still time to start a new grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Aaronl8n, Jul 19, 2006.

1. I was wondering if there is still time to start a grow, i have 1 plant in the woods now, but now I want more :rolleyes: . So I was wondering if i still have time to plant some more seeds?

2. My opinion - I would not worry about how late it is. Its gunna grow.. I just planted like a month ago and my grow is doing good thus far. It also depends though on your location? Im in south Florida so planting this late doesnt really matter. Its a weed.. it grows anywhere..anytime..

3. im in virginia so i may have a problem

4. Yes, you can still grow.

But.
    Your yield will be smaller....because the plant will force itself to have smaller vegatative and flowering periods.

The plants will know when its time to bud, its smart, it can detect each day its getting closer and closer to winter...and the light it gets will decrease as the year goes on...so no need to worry that it wotn finish and wont bud at all. It will bud, but it will be a smaller amount then if u started earlyer...

peace
    h4

5. NO, it is far too late for you to get any yield from an outdoor grow. Save your seeds for next year, that is , if you actually have any.

6. ya i'd go with what spanishfly said, dotn waste them cuz ur only going to get like one littttlee immature nug that has like 2.0% thc.....like no potency at all cause its immaturity. just grow them indoors or wait till next year.
    peace
    h4

7. Just because he plants late does not mean the nugs will be immature. His plants will have a short vegetative cycle, but will complete (hopefully) the flowering cycle. Because of less veg time, the plants won't have time to grow quite as big, but what bud you could get will be just as good as a large plant