Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I smoke a dimebag out of?(and a couple of noobie questions)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OJuggernautO, Apr 27, 2012.

1. So, tomorrow i'm gonna be getting a dimebag. I've smoked the past week with a one hitter only. I'm a noob so I don't really know how to break it up and shit. If someone could tell me how to conserve my weed and shit that would be great. I usually finish it with my friend in a couple of hours, i'm afraid my friend isn't getting high or he's lying to me. (This was his first time getting high btw), and I really want him to get super baked. So should we smoke out of a bong or a normal one hitter? Because I haven't gotten THAT high off a one hitter except for this one time and I got really baked for a good 30 minutes and then it wore off. I was dizzy as fuck and everything was moving lol.

I just wanna know how I can get the most comfortable high and with something I KNOW my friend will get high off. I know he's inhaling right too, he's taking a hit, breathe in, let it out. I think that's right atleast.. haha.

But yeah I do get high almost every time I smoke but sometimes I just don't get high at all. I really wanna know for sure because I don't wanna be wasting my money if I won't be able to get high.. Also, since I've been smoking I haven't been getting the munchies really all that much. I eat after i smoke but it doesn't really taste any different to me. idk yet. I KNOW for a fact i've been high atleast 5-6 times by the way.

So just a couple of questions. My friends have a normal bong, not a gravity or whatever. I'm not really sure what it's called. thank you guys though.

2. 1.Chop up you weed in a bowl
    2.Put the weed in the cone piece of the bong
    3.Light up
    4.Get baked
    5.Eat

3. Use the bong, and fill it up with water. When you break the weed up, use your fingers/fingernails to get it as broken up as possible. Once thats as much as your can break it up like that, take a pinch of weed, and knead it with your index finger and thumb. Like make a circular motion with the weed between the fingers.

Pack the bowl tight, but not too tight. Push down on the weed, but not as hard as you can, like until it doesn't push down easy. Then light the bong, milk it till you can't see through it, and pull the slide or release the carb, and clear it. Hold it for ≥ 6 seconds, and blow it out.

There you go, perfect. Have fun :D

4. The main difference between using a bong and using a pipe (this includes your one-hitter) is how many hits it takes to get to where you want to be. If you decide to continue smoking, you are going to notice that a bowl of weed will last a lot longer in a pipe than in a bong before it turns to ash. Knowing that, we can make a reasonable assumption that one hit from a bong is comparable to more than one hit from a pipe, just that instead of being spread out over multiple inhales, it is essentially stacked up.

The only exception to this would be everything because it's all about context and how big of hits you take and how long you wait between hits and all that. Get your friend to take bong rips, but know that you'll go through weed quicker than you would a pipe.

Something to think about for conserving what you have left is to load 'snaps' which are essentially the bong equivalent of a one-hitter. The idea is that you only load enough that you know you can completely cash in one hit.

And a bong is a bong is a bong. A gravity bong is a different beast altogether.

And don't worry about counting how many times you've been high anymore. As long as you can make reasonable predictions about how you feel being high, and can be honest about it, no one can give you crap about how inexperienced you are.

5. OK sweet thanks all you guys.

Should we smoke all of it in one sitting or keep a lil bit for morning? I mean we want to get high but we won't have that much weed. Are you guys sure w'eel get guaranteed high? I mean I haven't really been getting that high from a hitter. 2-3 hits and its already cashed. I really want big hits that get me high for hours.

Everytime i smoke it usually only lasts like 1-1/2 hours. It's actually really dissapointing because the first time I got high it lasted like 5 hours and I was reasonably baked through the entire thing. Idk how much I smoked that time though. I usually smoke the whole dimebag every time almost and usually only get 1-2 hour of high.

6. #6 Timotonx, Apr 27, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2012

You won't get a longer blaze from a dimebag , if you want to optimize your high keep your hits at least 3sec and use a bong rather than a pipe.

But buying more would help a lot too :smoke:.

For your friend, he may just not completly understand/realize what weed does to him, many people say they feel nothing when it's their first time. But the more you smoke, the more you understand the herb, so don't worry about that, he'll probably be baked next time.

7. Take a big hit from the bong something that will scare you to smoke and I'm sure you will be baked for hours.

8. brlegend has it, I did that once and was so high I had to consciously think about breathing.

9. alright... you go and you get yourself a nice bowl..... with a stem on it google and find out what this is if you don't know since i suck at explaining things

now get a 2liter bottle of what ever you like and empty it cut a hole at the bottle you can cover with your finger and then at with the cap cut a whole a little smaller then the slide so you can stick it push it and its air tight then pack it fill the bottle up with water and then light the bowl and let the water fall out and it pulls the smoke down into the bottle..

one 2l bottle hit... = entering a whole new world

so yea... water fall hits all the way buddy

10. roll a baby joint