my plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by weedmachine, Jul 19, 2006.

1. wat up i have been growin these plants 4 about 1 1/2 months i live in massachusetts. how do they look 2 u 4 how old they are.its striped seedz from bomb mids.can it make any good bud.and do u think they female.only my 2nd time tryin 2 grow.the pictures are from 2 weeks old till now.

Attached Files:

2. I'll say it for everyone, pics are too small to tell sex, and from waht i can tell, plants don't look old enough to show sex. Looking good though mate.

3. also how can i cut the light down to 12 hours sun 12 hours dark to make it start 2 bud so i can see if it female.

4. cover them every day with tarp or any thing that will make it dark, I've herd a tent works well just paint inside black. only need to do it for first two weeks

5. a black trash bag over each works aswell.. i would put em in pots so you could bring them inside every night

6. Don't worry just leave them alone, they'll show sex soon enough outdoors.

You seem to have gotten a late start but you should be able to determine sex in the next few weeks. Try and get a better camera and take some close up pics of the nodes and maybe someone will be able to help.

7. they smell like skunk and got like these 2 little hair things next 2 some of the leaves

8. I think they're just the nodes mate

9. weedmachine, maybe you should read my thread on sexing, there are some pics. Click on the link in my sig.

10. Growing 4 1/2 months? Ouch..small plants you have there my friend

11. they been growin for 1 1/2 months the 4 means 4 plants.ill update the pictures later 2day

12. wats up these are some new pictures i took 2day the old pictures were took on july 15 these were took 2day july23.the one were u can see the cups in the backround is the littler one.the other one is my big one its almost 2 feet tall and hass about 35 leaves or more.also 3 dayz ago i found a seed in a 3.5 of haze this haze had purple leaves and all should i plant it now or wait till next year i dont know if the seed will die.

Attached Files: