Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Let's Trade Weed Lingo!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mrchip, Apr 27, 2012.

1. So i have a good friend who lives in NV - I'm in New Hampshire - and she started using this weird-ass words, so i started wondering if i went somewhere far away would i know what the hell people are talking about? so state your location (region, state, whatever you're comfortable with... if youre in a big city you can say that if its no big deal), and some words you're used to using - maybe you'll be surprised what things are called elsewhere! or, maybe its pretty much the same everywhere. this is how we learn.

so, i'm in New Hampshire:

Bowl - we pretty much call anything little and made of glass a bowl, as opposed to a pipe, which is usually one of those metal 3-piece things, usually a bowl has to have a rush-hole. we also use bowl as a measurement (or bowlpack) as generally enough to pack a bowl.

Rush - or a rush hole, i've heard different weird words for it. its the hole on the side of a glass bowl

Skids - that unavoidable coughing fit that even the biggest stoners get sometimes, usually caused by someone making a joke mid-hit

Hit, Rip, Toke, Blaze - all words for taking smoke to the lungs and head area

will add more when i'm higher.

2. Most people refer to your "rush" as a Carb.
    Lingo in your area is pretty much same around suburban Dallas.

3. Never heard of "skids" and in california that hole is a carb. Other stuff is the same. I met some guys from out of state who had never heard deuce before. That's just when someone calls for the second hit after greens(gotta be next to the guy packing though). I live in a town not far from Sacramento.

4. #4 Armored, Apr 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2012
    I read a lot of thing online about bud, so my "vocabulary" is pretty varied.

Off the top of my head, my less cultured friends usually use stuff such as:

Carb-Release for bong/pipe/etc
    Toke- Smoke
    Thraxed- Really high [9]
    Kush Clouds-Smoke after taking in a really thick bong hit.

5. North Texas, and yeah as the other guys said we call the rush a carb. Bowl is pretty standard..
    Blazed is used a lot like for being high, but never as a verb.
    Chronic/dank, reggies, corn are main quality terms here.
    Every now and then some country people drop fucking random words that no one understands..ill add if any come up/I remember them

6. Canada, Quebec.
    Bobeli - we call our pipe like that, like ''where's my bobeli?''
    Choke - the carb
    Exotic/Exo - Synonym for chronic

7. michigan

choke- carb/rush

8. Maryland

Carb - what you refer to as a "rush"

Bowl - any pipe

Heads - dank weed, usually a named strain from a dispensary shipped in, if no name its just dank

9. Minnesota

Glass spoon=bowl
    Glass oney=pinchie
    Big glass oney=chillum
    Carb=choke

10. Wisconsin.

teen=half eigth
    feinder=teener
    wet buffalo=someones coming, hide shit, stuff like that

11. colorado;

Carb = air intake hole on the piece.
    Piece = smoking apparatus
    Bud = ganja
    no one really has a name for a session out here so we just say "wanna smoke?l
    And no one really calls em dealers out here, we usually say hookups.

12. I like in ma the rush to me is a carb always has been even when i was in ny, ive heard it called a choke once.

spoon or bowl
    weed, buds, marijuana, smoke. all the same thing obvious answers

13. long island new york

dank-quality weed
    loud-quality weed
    binger-bong
    bowl-glass pipe
    gb,grav,geeb-gravity bong (most common way people smoke in my town) try it sometime
    L-blunt
    jay-joint
    papes-rolling papers

14. Things changed when I moved from the south to the north... Especially regarding purchase amounts.

South:
    Teener = 1/16th of weed
    Eighth = 8th oz. of weed
    Q = Quarter oz. of weed
    Flap = Half oz. of weed

North:
    Slice - 1/16th oz.
    cut - 1/8th
    Q - 1/4th

Not to mention, everyone up here tends to use the metric system. I'm used to dealing with standard ounce measurements.

15. Ontario canada

Chewed - pretty baked

Passin - not enjoying having to do something (passin cleaning the house)

Tidas - fell asleep in the middle of something (xbox tidas)

Tryhard - this could mean many things, just trying to hard to take huge bong rips and failing, or pretending your something your not (huge stoners)

Preset - what has to happen when ur baked, taco bell is preset munchy food

Some weed names are: chron, fire, dank, weed,

16. Virginia

Ripped - really high

5.0 - Cops

Lucy lost her dog - Town is hot [Cops]

zip - ounce

blaze one - smoke a bowl

Couch Lock - Stuck

Flowers - bud

17. Aussie

Carb- Shotty

And the rest such as pipe and bongs, we have no nicknames for them

18. i would make love to a gravity bong. they're amazing. and wet ;)

seriously, though. we call papers zigs sometimes, and we call one-hitters Bats

19. Im going straight for the one no one else will remember.. MAD IZM (some of that fire)!!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yYSKtd5Luw]Channel Live Ft. KRS-One - Mad Izm ( Dirty ) [ HQ ] + Lyrics ! - YouTube[/ame]

20. Here in socal, my group of friends are from san diego and redondo beach area, I'm from the hi-desert.
    Slang - definition
    Piece - glass pipe
    Pipe - metal pipe
    Bong is just bong
    Carb hole - "rush hole"
    Dank - good weed
    crutch - Filter in a joint
    roach - Filter in a smoked joint
    Baked/faded/blazed/zooted/high - medicated
    dub - 20 sack (1.7 - 2 grams)
    Toke, blaze, bake up, get faded - smoke
    weed, bud, buds, green - Cannabis in general