Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Phoenix Tears" uses

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by PsychedelicSam, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Let me see if I can find a fresh link for it. I found it here on GC but it was a few years old, I think. The search function here has been a little screwed up lately, so I wonder if that has something to do with it. Anyway, I'll find it again.

2. I'm sorry to hear the docs have given up on him but what do they know?:). It does sound like it's having a positive influence, though. Being able to eat solid food is a big step. As far as the blood pressure is concerned, the same thing happened to me when I went on a high-thc regimen. Mine was always super high and hard to manage because of a kidney transplant, but now it's almost too low. My doctor is amazed. When I went to get my MMJ card renewed this year, I was discussing it with the certifying physician and she told me that if someone has low blood pressure as a medical ailment, they can't get certified because pot lowers the pressure even more.

That link I sent you that doesn't work is for the same Simpson-like product using various solvents, including ethanol. There is a full tutorial with pictures and it's mainly with ethanol. The guy has consulted with Simpson and he seemed very knowledgeable. I'll find it and send it out again.

The doctors once gave my dad 6 months to live and he managed to live well for another 15 years.

3. #43 PsychedelicSam, Sep 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2012
    The thread was from DrHell2Pay and it was exceptional. From what I'm finding, that thread was removed for some reason in the last few days. I found a thread from this morning asking why. I'll follow it up and see what they have to say. This gentleman was well respected in this community. Some of the info I found indicated he may have passed, but even so his threads shouldn't be removed.

4. Lame... it blood to be near 100 pages of info...

5. I hate GPs... The only doctors I have liked were my Naturopath, my dentist (except for pushing mercury amalgum fillings), and my chiropractor.

6. #46 AgMan, Nov 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2012
    Thought I'd give an update since my Father-in-law's last scan.

He is well on his way to wellville with no spread, significant reduction in established tumors and the newer tumors are now almost undetectable.

I can't say difinitively it was due to MMJ concentrate. He went with the shotgun method,which includes a pH basifying diet, large doses of vitamins and minerals, a rife generator and he has had 4 doses of chemo. He was doing much better with just the MMJ concentrates, and I think that has kept the chemo from doing to much collateral damage.

7. That's great, AgMan! I was getting ready to send a pm for an update. I'll go out on a limb and say definitively that the mmj was the magic bean in the whole mix. I would imagine his quality of life has greatly improved.

I've had a couple of folks on my tincture thread that have cancer in the family so I'm going to link this thread in it. I hope you don't mind. Your personal story could provide lost hope for a lot of families. I think what's happening with the FIL is miraculous in itself, all due to a simple weed. Keep us updated as time goes by.

8. Thanks, will do!

I think he gets scanned every 3 months.

Also, I stopped making the RS oil (aka phoenix tears) after a fiery incident that resulted in a serious burn to my arm... Sticking with the coconut oil which coconut oil has many wonderful properties as well and not so prone to start a flash fire.

9. I too had a fiery incident and was just lucky. My pants caught fire but went out quickly. Coconut oil is my choice for the heavier health issues because it has all those wonderful properties. I swear by it. :)

10. Yeah, it was scary... Felt like a monkey trying to put out a forest fire :p
    I didn't like the whole naptha idea anyway, and it seems like coconut takes more out of the plant than other oils. Vegetable oil always ends up amber, the coconut turns black and then when cold is green.

11. For me, coconut oil seems to add a psychedelic element to the experience. Could be because it passes the blood/brain barrier, but whatever the reason I like it. :D

12. What is the method used with coconut oil?

13. :)

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Cannabis Concentrate (Edible & Smokable recipes included... similar to RSO/Phoenix Tears & BHO, but bioavailable & made with food grade/drinking alcohol)

-Medical Grade Cannabis Concentrate-

[​IMG]

14. AgMan used BKS' concentrated oil method that she linked above. It's excellent and highly recommended. He had used the naptha method but had some issues with it. You've read the results his father in law has had and that was using her process. :)

15. I actually haven't read that method, I do my own thing. It might be similar though...

I have been mixing equal parts coconut oil and grape seed oil, both are reported to be strong antioxidants. I put enough plant material to be level with the oil and simmer for about 30min to 1 hour. The herb ends up kind of deep fried when its done. I strain and repeat a least one more time, but general 2 more times. What I end up with is black oil when liquid, and light green when cooled. Aside from being an antioxidant, I like adding grape seed oil because it is softer at room temp and has a higher smoke point than coconut oil. It is real easy to burn coconut oil, so I go low and slow temperature-wise.

The result is an oil that is as strong as RS oil at about 1.5 to 2x the dose of RS oil. So my FIL is taking about 1.5 - 2ml of the coconut oil per day, when he was taking 1ml of RS oil.

I have also been making it for a friend with depression/anxiety that modern meds have done nothing for, and a friend with car accident related back problems with great results.

Also, I have been adding cocoa butter to make a lotion that everyone has said is the most amazing acute pain reliever they have ever used. Averaging about 3-4 hours relief for muscular pain per application.

16. Gave the link a solid look. I do need to try using lethicin but even though it is supposed to enhance bioavailability, I am concerned about my soy allergies and have not made an effort yet. I don't use MJ anymore, but I don't want to inadvertently inhale or contaminant my kitchen...

17. I would avoid naphtha. I am sure it is unnecessary, dangerous, unhealthy, and certain not good for the body or environment...

18. I had thought it was BKS's thread but whatever it is that you do, it is certainly working. Now I remember that you were adding the grapeseed oil.

I've been wanting to start adding cocoa butter to my pain cream but haven't been able to find pure cocoa butter. What product do you use? I use aloe and vitamin e in mine but really want that cocoa butter, too. If you have a soy allergy, don't go near soy lecithin. There are other types of lecithin made from other plants, especially sunflower, and it is easily accessible. :)

19. Werd! I'll look into other lecithins, thanks!

I'll have to look at the brand, but I found mine in the natural body care section of a grocery store. With all the Burt's Bees products. Its 100% cocoa, nut for human consumption though. My mom loves it. She says it takes all her pain away with zero high. My FIL also uses it externally over his cancerous areas.

20. Thanks. I'll pick some up. That will make my cream a lot creamier plus make it even better for my skin. :)