Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Phoenix Tears" uses

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by PsychedelicSam, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Just got word of my father-in-law's condition. Stage IV adenocarcinoma, with two affected lymphnodes and a tumor in his throat. They're doing a biopsy soon, but no word on a timeline... My mother-in-law will be doubling his dose which should put him at a gram per day (about 6 drops every 3 hours).

2. Sorry to hear. Stage 4 of anything is of concern. Was this an escalation from a previous diagnosis or primary or holding steady? At least now you know what you're dealing with, though.

3. This is the primary diagnosis. I guess getting his foot ran over was good in the sense they looked at his throat problem while he was out and found the cancer. I think otherwise it would have been even further along before he got it checked out...

4. The next batch of extract I'm making this weekend is going to be a coconut oil infusion with 10,000 IU of D3 per tablespoon. The plan is for this to be his nightly dose before bed so that it coats his throat, this is the location of the largest tumor.

Just as a note Providence Hospitals are assholes. My mother-in-law over heard some doctors bad mouthing a patient for doing a record transfer to MAMAs (a local MMP provider). The were joking (or possibly serious) about how they were going to put that request and the bottom of the stack... In case you didn't know, if they don't send a request out in the day its asked for it gets tossed and a new request must be made (my mother-in-law used to work for Providence too). Needless to say, she put in a personal record request for pick up...

5. Have you considered also using lecithin in your oil to enhance it's bioavailability? Half a teaspoon per fluid ounce of coconut oil.

6. Interesting. Can't hurt, I will do this.

7. This is probably the strongest batch of oil I've ever made!

It's a double extraction with coconut oil.

Attached Files:

8. In case you're curious, there is a stickied thread which discusses not only improving the bioavailability of the RSO/Phoenix Tears, using coconut oil and lecithin, but it also goes into great detail how various amounts of activation and cannabinoid conversion, can help different patients, with different needs :)

The edible oil can be both eaten, and it may be used topically, ie. externally... it is very effective for transdermal application/penetration, for the treatment of everything from digestive upset and muscle spasms, to deep seated cancers and tumors, by absorbing several inches below the surface of the skin.

Attacking cancers and tumors topically can provide the affected area, directly, with a much more concentrated dose, than may comfortably be taken orally (which further thins out after it has been diluted into the bloodstream, when absorbed via the digestive tract).

In the case of adenocarcinoma and/or tumors of the neck, larynx and esophagus, coating both inside, and the outside the throat would be very beneficial.

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Cannabis Concentrate (Edible & Smokable recipes included... bioavailable improvement on Pheonix Tears & similar to BHO, but made with food grade/drinking alcohol)

-Medical Grade Cannabis Concentrate-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a quicker wash, for a 'clean' smoke/vape. :)

[​IMG]

Hope this helps... good luck! :wave:

9. Well then, I'll have to have him apply some over his cancerous lyphnodes too.

Thanks!

10. I use this method to make my coconut oil and I can attest to the potency. I've had noticeable chunk of ear removed due to basal cell carcinoma and have had a couple of other spots removed but not tested, so I have to always be on the lookout. Plus, one of my transplant meds increases my chance of melanoma by 50 percent. I was experimenting to see if I could do this and if so, keep it in mind for the day I would need it for cancer. I have used cannabis coconut oil at high potency to remove spots that looked like they might lead to something bad and am very dependent on it. Using this method, though, you can make it as potent as needed. I was trying to do the "tears" thing and so took the ethanol all the way down. Since I didn't have a serious, as in possibly terminal, disease I didn't know what to do with it. That's why I started this thread. I wanted to be able to smoke or apply it. But I eventually just turned it back into a Dragon and into some oil and honey.
    I believe the coconut oil is the best way to medicate with thc. I mean really medicate, not cop a buzz.

I had given up on this thread, but I'm glad that you found it and have been able to utilize the info from the discussion in a real situation that transcends all the firecracker and brownie threads. I knew that if we caught BKS's attention that you would get some great advice. :D

11. He is still saying how is magic oil has "neutralized" the "residue" left from the solvent.

"The finished oil or in reality (grease) is about as anti poisonous as you can get. Even if there was a trace amount of solvent residue remaining, the oil itself would act upon it to neutralize any harmful poisonous effect."

And I understand naptha is safe if properly purged, but that would be much harder than hexane. Naptha contains a cocktail of different hydrocarbons, some containing up to 12 carbons, which makes the top of it's range of boiling points 428F. Butane has only 4 carbons, and hexane has 6, so they both are fully purged easier and you get the peace of mind of knowing the name of every hydrocarbon involved in your extraction for what is supposed to be a cancer cure.

Even hexane is not recommended to be purged by heat only, as it is a heavier molecule than butane, and must be re-dissolved and evapped with ethanol a few times to then make sure only trace amounts of (lab grade) hexane remain.

12. Yeah, naphtha is kind gross. I don't plan to use it for this anymore. Based on the research I've done its just the cannabinoids that are needed, and there are better ways to remove those

13. will the product yielded from making the phoenix tears ha-h oil (according to rick simpsons video) be Dababble like with a nail/dome set up or is it only edible and topical?
    Thanks

14. It would be like BHO. I've used the ethanol version with great results. I only had an oil pipe so I had to chase that puppy all over the bowl. I wish I would have had a dab set up. Would have been less work for my buzz. :D

15. I take a very small amount and knead it with ground weed. The weed helps the oily goop burn better and the results are amazing.

16. I do this, too.

17. Medicinally for cancer its topical/oral. From what I've read (true research and RS), cancer cells need constant contact with high levels of cannabinoids. Smoking doesn't do this and just gets you stoned. I don't believe smoking weed/oil is enough to cure cancer...

18. Father-in-law update:

The doctors have given him 6-12 months and washed their hands of the situation. The last thing my mother-in-law was told was to let him eat whatever he wants... She cussed them out for this, lol. He is on a strict diet of raw foods [vegetable (non-GM) and fruits], juicing mostly, no dairy, no sugar, no simple carbs, limited animal meat, and lots of water as per my direction from my reading. I have been looking into Kangen water but can't decide if it is snake oil or legit (hell, Phoenix Tears is probably snake oil to most too)... They are now seeking alternative treatment. Apparently, his form of cancer doesn't respond to chemo/radiation. Since Providence can't throw pills at him they have moved on to destroying other people. I am glad that chemo is not an option, if the cancer doesn't kill him chemo will...

The FIL is now 30g of Phoenix Tears, and 24floz of strong coconut oil down. 2 days ago he was able to eat solid food for the first time in about 1 month with little to no pain from his esophageal tumor. It was only salmon, but he wasn't able to even eat salmon just 2 weeks ago. Hopefully, this is a good sign that this tumor is shrinking! I have told him to continue on this path until he is able to eat even the roughest of food with zero pain, and then go get reevaluated by PET scan to see if the tumors are in fact shrinking. And then, of course, rub it in the doctor's face.

On a side note, he prefers the tears over the coconut oil, so I am back to using Rick Simpson's methods.

On another side note, his blood pressure is steady on the low side of normal. The doctors have no idea how this is possible, lol. They are actually afraid that it might be getting too low and took him off BP meds. From what I have read, cannabinoids will not make BP dangerously low, but does lower BP significantly. He is also taking very little opiates. He has 5/500 Hydrocodone, and takes (1) every couple of days when his surgery pain is not being mitigated by the oil.

So far so good! Wish him luck and please send positive vibes!