Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is smoking with matches anti-stoner?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420 2012, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Bics have a white bottom, anyways. I don't find any problems using white lighters :confused_2:

2. Hahaha anti stoner idk why that made me laugh. Who cares my boy light that shit witha candle if you gotta! Unless thats not good for you then dont

3. You're friend sounds like more of a n00b than I was before I ever even knew weed existed.
    Yes, he's That pitiful.
    :bongin:

4. I watched a group of people smoking in a bong, they were anti lighter, anti matches, they claimed it wasnt pure to use them. Guess what they used instead, I propane torch to heat up a glass wand. The whole room smelled like unburned propane, you couldn't help but breath in all carbon monoxide being spewed by the torch. Really pure!
    Use a lighter, use matches, it doesn't really matter.

5. What do you think they sparked up with before lighters were around? Just burn off the sulfer first and you will be good to go.

6. Best natural way is solar bowls. Just get a magnifying glass and concentrate the sun beam through it onto your bowl and wha-la fire!

7. I know a guy who punched a guy for lighting the bowl with a white lighter.

8. NO.I smoke with matches a lot.It's a classy thing.

9. "anti-stoner"

Also, sore thumbs OP? I dont say this often, but you soft :D

10. "You a pop tart sweetheart, you soft in the middle." <-- @OP:D

11. "anti-stoner"... sounds highschool to me haha tell him he's just smoking to be cool so he should stop.

12. I'm more concerned that doing something that doesn't follow some made up 'stoner law' would even affect you? If it lights your weed, use it.

13. you want to make sure you're not adding harsh chemicals to your hit! I love solar rips, glass rods and hemp wick. you can use a match but be sure to let the it burn for a second or two so the sulfur burns off

14. Matches are nasty even if you let the phosphorus and sulfur burn away, you're still smoking a bit of wood, and do you think it's okay to inhale wood smoke and carbon monoxide? only use them if you have to.

15. I've always felt hemp wick is for stoners who "want to be seen". The everyday pot head just uses anything they can find. A true stoner, uses what they can get.

16. no one thinks this but your friend, and evenif it was, who cares? you do what you gotta do

17. I think matches taste better niqqa