The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

How to flower early?

• by CheeseVendor
  • Apr 25 2012 01:07 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• CheeseVendor
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 835 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:07 AM

Sup blades!:wave:

I've got some bagseed in the dirt, and although they're just babies now, i know someday they'll turn into full grown green machines, but there's a problem.

I've got to go back to school mid august, 7 hours away from my grow.... Is there anyway for me to flower these girls early? maybe some hormone, like gibberelins, or maybe messing with the light cycle or covering them up part time?

I know flowering is photoperiod dependent, but is there anyway for me to make them bloom premature?

Btw, its about a 5 min walk all uphill to my grow, not ATV accessible, so it has to be light and mobile.

Thanks!:smoke:
Replies (6)

Similar Topics: How to flower early?     x

• Sativa Elitist

• Anonymous303
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 482 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:19 AM

If you put a box or something over it so it gets 12 hours of darkness a day it will flower. Whatever you use you must make sure the plant still gets air and doesn't get too hot or moist.

• Banned

• sgtstadanko
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 2,180 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:59 AM

Hay 303 didn't we just have this conversation on that other post. Another fine example of people
Not doing there research.

• Sativa Elitist

• Anonymous303
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 482 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:26 AM

Yeah pretty much, I'm bored though so I thought I'd help him.

• buddogmutt
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:00 PM

If you put a box or something over it so it gets 12 hours of darkness a day it will flower. Whatever you use you must make sure the plant still gets air and doesn't get too hot or moist.

yup!!!....trash can works great also

• CheeseVendor
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 835 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:57 PM

Thanks dudes! i assume i'll have to do this for the entire flowering period, but that's no prob

• Sativa Elitist

• Anonymous303
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 482 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:52 PM

It is best to, some plants might work if you just do it a few weeks, there's more detail in the other topic if you search or go back a few pages.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved