Heavy Metal Metalheads unite \m/

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by StonedMortal, Apr 23, 2012.

1. oh i know I'm just goofing
    But seriously though chop chop with the album leaks 😄😄😄

On a serious note though, I'll add that to the list of albums to get this year along with Dahlia and Cattle Decapitation. This will be a phenomenal year for metal

2. #4742 squidrick420, Jun 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2015
    Speaking of TBDM...

Ohh, and Ohio isn't impossible for us to play btw. We are trying to work something out next spring or so where we hit Ohio after Lexington on a northward adventure. Most likely either Cincinnati or Columbus since the next stop will likely be around Pittsburgh or even as far off as Philly / Baltimore area.

3. oh my god the song is phenomenal!!!
    And that would be killer

4. I really like the direction TBDM has taken since Ritual came out and I am glad they have been able to consistently release good material every 2 years like clockwork lol.

5. Pic from the Black Tusk show last night. It was one of the better shows I have played in a while.
    e[​IMG]
    '

I also picked up this 7" EP

6. Any BTBAM fans in here? Coma Ecliptic is f***ing brilliant. They can't fail, it seems.

Favorite song : The Ectopic Stroll

7. They were supposed to play here as well but that and the fact that the promoter was recently outed for ripping off multiple international bands as well as every single local band he has come into contact with sort of put an end to that. At least the promoter was run out of the state lol.

8. For me this year sucks. Been dealing with a broken leg and subsequent infection for 6 months. That, I can deal with A-Ok.

But upon hearing the news that my favorite metal band, 3 Inches of Blood, are disbanding, fuuuuuuuuuuuck. I've been to every show they've played in Southern California since 2006.

One of the best shows of my life was seeing 3 Inches play with Toxic Holocaust back in '08.

At least they're leaving on good terms so the possibility of a reunion is likely. But still, my feeble heart weeps.

9. Was this around Halloween? [​IMG] If so, indeed good show.

10. Fallujah non stop. I love this atmospheric sound of theirs.

11. Good song to listen to when you're "too high" like "holy shit, I need to sit down" kinda high.

12. It looks like if we post a video from the website it won't show up on mobile platforms

13. so, I know I can't be be the only one here who took notice of Native Construct's debut, Quiet World right? Shit was dank. Unfortunately my phone disagrees with the new layout of GC, so I can't post a song :/.Also beyond psyched fort Cattle Decapitation ' The Anthropocene Extinction :metal:

14. I can't wait for the new album!!! I love Cattle Decapitation

I have never listened to Native Construct, I'll give em a listen, andI think the new layout is kinda childish. I liked the modern/classic forum style GC incorporated. But this layout makes me think of kidz bop. Idk why