still time for a harvest? maybe a lowryder?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by budblower10, Jul 18, 2006.

1. hey. i want to start a few more seeds if possible. it is now july 18 and they will start to flower around here in mid-august. Is there any strain that is extremely qucik to grow. I was thinking of lowryders, any thoughts on them? im really would like to have a few more plants come harvest, but i duhno if its worth buying them, planting etc. what do you guys think? is it worth it...and if so, what is a good, quickly maturing strain? do you guys think i can get some more plants in time for a respectable harvest, even with the l/r? do l/r seeds come feminized? if so from where. i really appreciate the help on such a quick notice.

2. low ryders r supposed to be done in 60 days
    i dont think they come femenized
    u would probly have 5 good females
    more if ur lucky
    i say go for it if u have 50 bucks or less possibly to spend

3. i jus wanted to know where can i buy lowryder seeds?

thanks

4. where is a good place to buy them?

5. here you go guys
    http://www.drchronic.com/products.asp?category=Joint+Doctor+seeds

[​IMG]

Newly released to the world, this unique variety will dramatically expand
    the range of possibilities for aspiring, amateur and professional Cannabis
    growers and breeders. Aptly named for its low profile (both literally and
    figuratively), Lowryder was developed for extreme rapid growth (
    8-9 weeks
    from seed to bud!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><FORM name=compare action=compare.asp method=post><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=593><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="37%">joint doctors lowryder

[​IMG]
    </TD><TD vAlign=top width="33%">The original Now at a lower price sold in packs of 10 Newly released to the ...</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle width="30%">£29.99
    [​IMG]
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></FORM></TABLE>

6. damn thats a lot of money for seeds......does anyone know if any sites sell them cheaper?

7. i still havent really got my question answered, im not complaining just wandering. is it still worth planting them. if they were planted by august 1, they should be done in 2 months, like october. but some people on other forums are syaing that its not worth it b/c of the 24/0 and 12/12 light hours or something, i dont see how the light cycle matters when its autoflowering? I would really like to start some, but if they wont bud anything i wont waste my time. Im only looking for like a half O or so per plant, but by how people are talking, i wont even get that. What do u guys think?

8. i rly think u should plant some lowryders
    there done in 8-9 weeks
    thats perfect for u isnt it
    just go for it

plus u could always plant them all together and have a shitload of lowryder seeds for the next grow