How to make my boyfriend want to have sex more often?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by bsuttoi, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Either y'all are fucking to much and he can't cum that much in one day for your nympho needs, or he is paralyzed in his dick.

2. 406 - If You Love Something, Set It Free - YouTube

10:15 thats how you get it to work for a while.....

i have noticed that position's have alot to do with it if im on my back i can get so relaxed i have went soft.. it happen's if your not into it enough, he need's to fap more.. get a pump or somthing. idk when i was with my last two girl friend's i got it on all day everyday and i noticed that after awhile i would somtime's really have to try to keep it up like i somtime's would be way down for sex and then after about 10 -15 min 's just kinda not be anywhere near finnishing and i would have to be concentrating on keeping it up but now that i have moved i didnt have sex for 6 month's and then again 4 month's later. and i gotta say as much as i would like a girl there all the time who wanted it as bad as me, i dont mind the break, it really make's it so much better. almost like thank's giving food i love it and could eat it every once in a while but after a while you would get tired of it. thats why you really only eat it once to a few time's a year most of the time

"self inprovement is masturbation"- tyler durden

... just my 2 cent's