How to make my boyfriend want to have sex more often?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by bsuttoi, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Well if your boyfriend really is denying you the magic stick, then just take it from him.

Rape that fool, treat him like your bitch and take what you want from him.

I'm only suggesting this because you are in a relationship, so don't go on and start becoming a serial male-rapist, even though that may be way awesome, society frowns upon it.

2. i hear you on that one bro...

but i dont get it whats the point of being in a relationship if you dont like to get it on with the one you are with. i dont think i could put up with a girlfriend all the time with no sex...

if my girl made me that turned off i would have to bail or cut her loose..

maby chick's dude has a low sex drive/low testostrone/just dosent her you that way

my ex was a drinker and i am of course a smoker and she would come home all shitfaced and wake me up for sex and most of the time i would but toward's the end she was just to sloppy and i would just become completly unaroused.

3. Ignore him like you don't care and you have better more interesting things to do.
    And
    don't forget to go do better more interesting things. You will be much more attractive to him if he thinks you don't want it. Never show how much you do care.

4. Ok.

I was going for the easy fix. A quick douche and send u on your way. :D

Have u tried asking him why he isnt interested in sex as much as u???

5. he's a panty sniffer??? lolol

now where getting somwhere... what other wierd stuff does he do that you know of.

i worked for a trash company for a few years and the guy who trained me would find girl's underware and stick them on his head....smh rofl...throw up a lil in the mouth ......not trolling either

6. He might have some confidence problems. He may be bad in bed or not like his body, maybe he just gets to nervous. You gotta conquer your fears though.

This is what I think he is doing (I could be COMPLETELY wrong since I don't know you or your bf.)

1. He gets sad, nervous, loses confidence whatever.

2. He either jacks off or fucks somebody else. He does something that kills his sex drive.

3. When you offer him sex he is already not interested.

4. The cycle repeats the next day. He just digs himself deeper into a hole each time.

7. With my ex we would go months without....
    He'd rather get a blowjob and rollover and go to sleep. That always made me feel great

8. He needs a pussy whippin

9. Hmm.. this is strange. :confused_2:

10. Its because he feels that you are trying to control when he has sex....just dont talk about it or mention it anymore and let him be the one to initiate anything sexual.

11. yeah thats almost as messed up as mx ex always wanting me to go down and never returning the favor!!

12. you guys should drop everything one night, go out to eat, drink a littlem, go home, get drunker/smoke out whatever, and then fuck like animals.
    its good for the soul yo

13. #33 MadCityStoner, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2012
    This right here, verbal communication, try it.

Also, have any sexually aggressive friends you want to introduce me to?

14. How many times a week do you guys have sex?

15. if you like or enjoy giving him head, i suggest giving him head, slow down when he's about to cum and then just gradually stop.

i'm sure he will be horny soon enough.

if he is not, then he's getting his release somewhere else.

16. Maybe you need to be hotter or maybe you suck in bed? Odor?

Is he on any medication? Anti-depressants, Cholesterol, heart or diabetes medications? Many of those have side effects that include sexual desire.

17. This guy is not fit to live! Find yourself a guy that will fuck you night and day and in between!

18. #38 Rugaroo, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2012
    im sorta in his position, and for me....it's because I've been getting bored, how long have you guys been together?...try mixing it up...or..try to be sexier for him...or improve your overall image...like work out or somethin ? ( we still have sex, but she wants to more often than I do most of the time)

p.s.- try not to let it take a toll on your confidence any either....it happens especially if ya been together for a long time, just work on yourself and let him come to you for a bit...or tease him, haha, get creative you'll be fine

19. He's bored of you(srs)

20. Ya definitely bored. This is why I only date women in great shape lol. Gotta have that fire sex, getting the best flavor night in and night out.