Grasscity Rednecks ?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by BubbaFresh, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Once i get a cold beer in my hand, there aint no mistaking who i am. I cant hide my red neck side. "

2. Im kind of a weird hybrid I guess. Born and raised in the south, grew up on a farm, drive a truck, work on farms and at horse stables. I dont really dress like a redneck though, nor do I act like the stereotype. I wear my boots and stuff like that but im not the "redneck fashion" type. I wear blue jeans and nice button up shirts with sneakers most of the time. I have been told I have a heavy southern accent though. For me I guess its situational.

3. Farmhand, outdoorsman, sharpshooter, toker, drinker fuck yeah 
    Probably the best lifestyle i can think of honestly. 

4. Redneck tends to mean your neck is red cause you work outside all day haha 
    Dont have to be a southerner. I mean shit alot of farming goes on in southern Indiana and illinois where im at

5. Y'all got one of them thar moonshinin stills in yer back yard. Get er done! Much obliged fer postin.....

Jed Clampett: [watching a film of a rocket launch for a weather satellite] I ain't seen nothing like that since the time your still blew up. 

6. define redneck?

i can't stand labels. back when i was still in school, any girl who blew a guy with a truck was a "country girl" and the pink camo n' mossy oak crap...don't even get me started.

and all the "rednecks" n "country boys". what a joke.

i dip, i drink (a lot) my truck is fallin' apart, door don't work, windshield wipers don't work, its rusted to hell and full of empty beer cans in the bed. i listen to AM radio, i can play the guitar...kinda. can my own jams, collect old glass bottles i dig up while fishing as well as beer glasses and steins.

i think im just a man who knows what he likes and ain't gonna change. more old fashion i suppose than fuckin "red neck" ahahaha

if you call yourself a red neck, ya ain't a red neck bud