Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rate this bud *red nug*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bluedreamxX, Apr 22, 2012.

1. this is some bomb nug I picked up from my dealer, I don't know what it is he just harvested it. completely covered in red hairs. it's really stanky and tastes good. I'd like to know if you guys would know type of bud it is. I picked up a quarter of it.. DANK

Attached Files:

2. No one's going to be able to tell you what strain that is from solely pictures alone. But, nice bud man!

3. You got it from the grower, and you want to know if WE can tell you what strain it is....
    :eek:

4. Im really starting to despise these threads...lol

5. Relax on the dude, he's just asking for honest opinions. The bud looks hella dank, maybe its some Panama Red, from the old school generation.

6. 2 thumbs up.