Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Coconut Canna Oil Recipe

• Please log in to reply

buzznar

buzznar

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Hey everyone!

I haven't worked with coconut oil before but I've have a lot of experience with vegetable oil. I usually do the double boiler method using 1oz of trim for 2 cups of oil . It has always turned out amazing :smoke:

I was wondering what are your guys' recipe for coconut cannaoil. What is the ratio of trim to coconut oil that you would use?

I found a super helpful type from a fellow member (ChinaRider) for straining weed from oil/butter. ChinaRider recommended us a french/coffee press and had a link to this one: Amazon.com: Aerobie AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker: Kitchen & Dining but that one has paper filters so I have placed an order for this one instead Amazon.com: Aeropress Stainless Steel Coffee Filter: Kitchen & DiningHappy baking everyone! :hello:

Similar Topics: Coconut Canna Oil Recipe     x

buzznar

buzznar

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Bump! Yo!

miss hit

miss hit

packing the elbow

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
Just use the same amount. :confused: Melt it before mixing w/ herb. :smoke:

austyn12

austyn12

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,563 posts
so for a batch that needs half cup i need a quart?

Jezn

Jezn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 495 posts
you can just keep on doing what you were doing buzznar, as long as you make sure to decarb beforehand. You seem to know what you are doing ;)

but if you want step by step guides, look in the stick from badkats cannapharm, detailed info in there. For a table of content, look in the blog of badkittiesmiles, she wrote the recipes

jkcole

jkcole

• Registered Upgraded
  • 436 posts
your ratios shouldnt be any different. The quantity you put in your oil is how you dose it, your change in solvent has minimal effect to that

just1morebowl

just1morebowl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 475 posts

your ratios shouldnt be any different. The quantity you put in your oil is how you dose it, your change in solvent has minimal effect to that

Lol no.

The higher the fat content in your solvent, the more THC will be absorbed.

Airf0nz0

Airf0nz0

I'm a Registered User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,924 posts
http://forum.grassci...ml#post11299348 <---Badkats cannaoil. She uses cocunut oil.
  • BadKittySmiles likes this

scottio19

scottio19

Vapist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 182 posts
as much trim as I can fit in the coconut oil.

then I save the strained trim for base oils (1/3 of oil is leftover after straining)

Jezn

Jezn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 495 posts

Lol no.

he's talking about the ratios, not the efficiency of the new solvent ;)

jkcole

jkcole

• Registered Upgraded
  • 436 posts

Lol no.

really? no fucking way you edible making genius... :eek:

i was referring to using coconut oil rather than vegetable oil. that change in solvent alone will not affect the potency to the point where the amount of doses changes. it will just increase the potency of each dose a small percentage

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users