Kushington's Grow Tent - Dinafem Roadrunner #2 Autoflower

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kerbs, Apr 21, 2012.

1. wow man looking great! huge progress! keep it up :) btw is that 150w sunmaster hps?

2. Thanks man, I'm really excited about the progress too. Their so healthy haha, and its the sunsystem 150 hps. I absolutely love it!

3. Picture update tomorrow when their exactly 5 weeks

4. Week 5 Update

Lots of pictures, the girls are doing so good. Bud sites are really starting to fill it, and crystals are really starting to build up.

Not much to say, nothing has been changing except buds filling in :D

Attached Files:

5. wow man they are both looking so great! really healthy green and the buds are starting to show well now i bet it feels like heaven when you see them haha

6. Oh man, its a great feeling haha. Im very proud when I see them, I just cant wait to see the end results :smoke:

7. Everythings coming along very nicely ;) buds are really filling in fast and crystals are building up everywhere! I also have to raise my hps up a notch about every 2 days.

Great progress as usual and cant wait for the next update this friday!

8. Good job! I'm interested in an autoflower grow.

9. thanks man, stay tuned

10. I meant to make a huge update on Friday for the beginning of the 6th week, but my computer crashed.. Il hopefully have it back up in the next couple days and make a big update. I have plenty of pictures that I'm anxious to show. Buds are really filling out and getting thick and crystal coated. Stay tuned

11. Well heres that update I was talking about, my computers finally working again.

These pictures are from June 1st. Beginning of the 6th week.

The last picture is an example of the problem I'm having with a few leaves on each plant. I cant tell if its a nutrient burn or if the plant is lacking something. I dont have much experience with these problems.

Please help if u can.

Attached Files:

12. Lookin real nice man...a lot nicer then mine. I had a problem with not enough nutes or something. Keep up the good shit

13. What nutrients are you using, and at what concentration? It looks like they could be getting burned a little bit. Maybe just keep your nute dose steady or even dial it back slightly for the next watering or two and monitor their progress.

14. The complete line of Technaflora B.C nutrients. And thats what I thought at first, but it made no sense because Ive only ever done quarter strength of the recommended dose. I was also told by a member on this site that they are lacking Phosphorus. So I figured maybe im not giving them enough of the nutes and their missing out on a part of it. So today I watered with full strength nutes. They are actually looking better already but we'll have to see how the next few days play out.

Il keep the journal well updated, stay tuned:smoke:

15. Day 50

Yesterday was the beginning of week 7. The buds are just continuing to fill out more and more, its extremely exciting. I plucked a few of the huge fan leaves off because they were dying from lack of phosphorus anyways so they were ugly and they came off without any tug, so now theres a little more light getting to lower buds.

They both have an incredibly fruity but potent smell, I can not wait to smoke this bud holy shit..:smoke:

Im expecting just under an oz each, I'll be very pleased if thats the case. Anything better will just be icing on the cake.

Attached Files:

16. The girls are still looking fantastic. Very fat, extremely dense and crystal coated buds. This friday will be the beginning of week 8.

Ive plucked off a few more fan leafs just to get more light to the buds, some say not to but it really isnt hurting the plant at all. It's just helping the buds. I dont EVER tug on them to take them off, I only remove them if they literally fall off with no effort.

17. Haha I see no ones really interested anymore.. but il continue the journal anyways.

Yesterday was the beginning of week 8. Only 2 more weeks till harvest!!!!!:D

Attached Files:

18. wow man your plants are looking great and they grew so fast! its gonna be a great smoke, you planning on another grow after this? if so you gonna post it? would love to see another one by you

19. Dude I really appreciate that, thanks. Makes me feel like the journal is worth it haha.

And yes after this grow I will be doing a single plant grow in the exact same setup. The strain is K-Train from Greenhouse seeds. I'm really excited, Ive heard amazing things and read amazing reviews on this strain.

Also since its a not an autoflowering strain, I'll be topping and doing plenty of LST. I'll have a journal for sure!

20. A bit late but ill keep looking to see how you do. What do you expect to harvest total?