More photo ops in an election year...Obama on Rosa Parks' bus

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tripace, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Who cares? If any one of us was on vacation and saw the Rosa Parks bus we would probably want a picture with it. Big deal.

Maybe you should keep working on it because you obviously still have a lot of iPad learning to do :p

There is absolutely a copy/paste feature, you just don't know how to use it yet.

2. #23 Johnny Cash, Apr 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2012
    Ours tries even harder.
    [​IMG]

Buses are a luxury.

3. I think it's just more evidence that Obama is obsessed with using his race as an appeal to emotion. Cheap.

4. What else does he have to maintain appeal? :rolleyes:

5. That's funny, let's see can I cut and paste without hitting quote? Nope. :rolleyes:

6. Obama is the OJ Simpson of politics. He is only black when he needs to be. Most of the time he is white. Are black people that ignorant to the belief that he actually gives a flying fuck about them?

Just like the college students and the nations youth. Has he delivered anything? Helped you in any way? No, he only pretends to care about you when he needs you.

ANYBODY BUT OBAMA 2012!:hello:

7. Yes, we need another corporate shrill, like Romney, who will convince millions of Americans into thinking he cares about them and their offspring. Only, to be severely let down once again. Insert facepalm.jpg, and sorry that my previous post fucked this page's look.

8. Not a big fan of Romney, but at this point I would vote for you over Obama. I mean, we know Obama is gonna fuck us.

9. Sooo.. you'd rather have Obama? :D Its just a devil in disguise compared to a devil thats up front about it.

Just vote for ron paul even if hes not the nominee...

10. Sure he has/does, just depends if the Congress will act.

Obama: Student Loan Rate Hike Would Be

Obama announces program to help youth acquire jobs - The Michigan Daily

Then add in the payroll taxes that have decreased and loads more. It is there you just need to open your eyes/mind. :smoke:

11. Romney and other neocons' policies will not differ from Obama's much, so I don't agree with the sentiment of anybody but Obama.

I don't want any devil representing me and my country. The bolded is the plan as of now... even if he's not the nominee.

12. Yes, you can. You seriously don't know how, and would rather argue with me than Google it? Here, I will save you the step of Googling. As a bonus, this will be explained to you by a pretty young lady with a sexy accent:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynv0JiBs4dE]How to Copy and Paste on The iPad - YouTube[/ame]

13. It's the same as an iphone? lol noob :D