Triton T2 Scale Reads EEE After Calibration.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by cepheii, Apr 19, 2012.

1. So i just bought a triton t2 550g off a kid for 5$ and when i turn it on it says ouE2 and when i try to calibrate it it gets to the 200g calibration step but then when i add weight nothing happens and when i hit the calibrate button again it says EEEE then turns off, Any help since google is absolutely useless.

2. Error,

maybe try a new battery...although the battery will cost more than what you paid for the scale :D

Can't rely to much on a $5 scale though:confused_2:

Good luck!

3. well i knew there was an error but i figured i could fix it, Not the batteries for sure i think the sensor might just be damaged but im seeing what else could be wrong

4. [quote name='"cepheii"']well i knew there was an error but i figured i could fix it, Not the batteries for sure i think the sensor might just be damaged but im seeing what else could be wrong[/quote]

Yeah, probably toast.. It's either a win or a lose buying a $5 scale.. I bought a scale for $5 worked damn good too :)

Just go buy another scale from your LHS

5. RightOnScales - Triton T2 120 Manual - Digital Scales & Pocket Scales! Electronic Scales Digital Scale

Not sure if you have the manual, but here's the online version of it, provides troubleshooting and what not. You have a myweigh scale which is a pretty quality scale, i have a few of them, and its a good consumer product, yah theres better out there like satorious, etc, but demand a high price, myweigh also comes with a lifetime(30 year)warranty, if you have the warranty card and original receipt, you can send it in for fee, otherwise they charge a $25 service fee, heres some warranty info, good luck

My Weigh Digital Scales- Manufacturer of quality digital scales and digital scale accessories

6. Tritons arent expensive. I got mine for like 25 bucks.