Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to put in a crutch/filter/roach w/ a paper roller?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lreyes66, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Well im not really new to smoking.

But i did recently buy a paper roller and figured id try to incorpate something new for 4/20 other then pipe, bong, helix lol.

When I first rolled a nice tight paper I wasn't sure what to do when the the burning side got close to the edge, so I just stuck it in a my bowl.

So I figured id try a crutch/filter. But I cant seem to figure out, if I use a paper roller, how do I put in the crutch/filter w/o breaking it?

2. Roll up the crutch/filter until it's about the width that your joint will be, and then stick it in the end of the roller, fill the rest with weed, and roll as usual. :smoking: