Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

BHO or QWISO

• Please log in to reply

coughee19

coughee19

look on the bright side

• Registered Upgraded
  • 626 posts
Alright so im looking to make myself hash for the upcoming holiday, and i wanted your guys opinion on what would be more effienct...in terms of cost, yeild and time.

i have about a quarter of dank shake/stems, an eighth of ABV, and a a quarter of dank nug.

BHO or QWISO?

Similar Topics: BHO or QWISO     x

koven

koven

glASS man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 259 posts
bho is a lot more potent than qwiso IMO, yield should be similar and will depend more on the quality of your starting product

Dissec

Dissec

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,339 posts
BHO will be more potent, QWISO will be cheaper, and yield more.

coughee19

coughee19

look on the bright side

• Registered Upgraded
  • 626 posts
well i live in an apartment so if i were to do BHO, how would i purge if i don't have access to an outdoor heating element?

Dissec

Dissec

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,339 posts
Vacuum purge I believe

SIRSOG

SIRSOG

Hero of Time

• 37,765 posts

koven

koven

glASS man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 259 posts

well i live in an apartment so if i were to do BHO, how would i purge if i don't have access to an outdoor heating element?

No backyard or balcony? You don't need to do the entire purge outside, you just need to spray outside for safety reasons. It's safe to bring in once the bubbling stops and the liquid butane evaporates. But please read up more on the safety and proper procedures of BHO extraction before attempting, since I assume it'll be your first time..

Tonywax

Tonywax

• Registered Upgraded
  • 548 posts
You don't need an outdoor heating method if your not doing a lot, just set in the sun until there's big bubbles, then u can take it inside and heat it on a hot plate inside to purge, I always purge indoors

coughee19

coughee19

look on the bright side

• Registered Upgraded
  • 626 posts
thanks guys! i actually hit up a friend and we did BHO at his place on the balcony. My first dabs were lovely. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users