Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What drug test does Family Dollar give?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Duke Zion, Apr 18, 2012.

1. if you don't have any visible tattoo's or piercings, you could throw in the reason you're asking what type is you're afraid of needles (blood test) :p Just an idea lol. as far as your question though i have no idea what type.

Did you say when you took the valium? I only do weed so I dunno how long different pills and stuff stay in your system, but I wouldn't think it would linger around. At my work, they have cups with the label on the side, I got called in for a random DT and bought some of that $25 detox drink from the headshop, I had 2 hours to pass it or I was fired. I just smoked a bowl that morning.. I passed :D

2. yea...tattoos and piercing are not my thing so that would not be a option for me.

I haven't smoked weed in over a month so I am cool on that, but I took valium yesterday and today actually. I know it stays 7-10 days, but I dont think Family Dollar tests for benzos but who knows.

I passed a swab easily and I smoked that morning as well, it is all about disinfecting your gums good.

3. I cant imagine that family dollar drug test

4. yea they do, this thread is to ask what type it is

5. Geez...I'm not trying to be an asshole I just didn't see you were asking about a certain unmentionable...There are so many different kinds of prescription drugs that they would have to get a specific DT for certain ones they know you abuse, and I doubt you abuse that unmentionable. The standard DT's really only test for certain illegal drugs, ones that cannot be mentioned here besides weed. Again, sorry for misunderstanding your question and have a good day :wave:

6. Okay, first off, you can't talk about other drugs here. You have to call them unmentionables. Secondly, there are drug tests specifically for THC, and other indivual drugs. There are also some that test for several different drugs, which is probably what you will take.

7. Why is that? Weed is illegal just like all other drugs

8. #28 Yosh139, Apr 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2012
    The forum rules only allow you to talk about weed, alcohol, caffeine and cigarettes. Other stuff will get your threads deleted and warnings. :wave:

Edit: A quote from RMJL, our administrator:

9. also, OP not everyone on here is a dickhead :p yeah we have quite a few of those but what forum doesn't?? I really don't think yoshi was being a dick I think he was just trying to keep you from getting your thread deleted.

and welcome to the city Duke. I've been on here for a few months and really like it, I've actually met a couple people from my hometown and my current city.

10. Well sorry guys I should have read the rules better, I will try to be more clear in the future

11. #31 1bakedpotato, Apr 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2012
    [quote name='"Duke Zion"']Well sorry guys I should have read the rules better, I will try to be more clear in the future[/quote]

i think you're fine honestly.. you arent supposed to talk about other drugs.. like, you cant talk about a trip you took to smurf village... but OP was more about the test than the drug.

Sooo in that respect you should be clean by now from the weed.

And dont worry bout those guys, they're only trying to help out

12. What about cherry flavored drink?

13. i do not understand the question. :smoke:

14. Lucky bastard, I want to meet people in my current city :mad::mad::mad:

:smoke: